tempted by the devil.

so my ex lives nextdoor, i can see when she's home from the light in her window. tonight i had the idea that i should throw some stones at her window and ask her if she'd like to hang out. i know i shouldn't, but it could be really fun, just like old times. right?

i know its wrong, i'm on day seven of no contact, but it would be so fun just to hang out again. the breakup was amicable, about three weeks ago. what do you guys think?

i would love it if you were my ex and came to throw rocks at my window tonight.. but if she was the dumper i dont think she would like. leave her till she throws something at you. by the way my ex now lives a stones throw away and i hate looking and seeing that he is not home...

that's a good question, i guess.

i'm not sure why i'm in NC.

i guess because it seems like the easiest way to move on, and to get through this hard period. but i'd like to be her friend still. we were still quite close initially after the split, and I liked it. Though it was painful at times. but was it painful because we had just broken up, or was it painful because i was not letting myself move on, and just torturing myself? i know i can be strong if i see her, and not talk about the relationship and just be friendly, and i would love to do this,but i'm scared it will just send me right back to square one. ugh. this sucks.

well....just me talkin...but to me....the #1 killer of bein friends with ur ex (if u guys were serious)....is her not puttin u as her priority...worse....put another guy other than u as her priority.....and if u were there, and u saw her put another guy before u.....it will really....really....really set u back...not to square 1....to the negative.....

so i got through this okay.

but man, passing her house every day just drives me insane.

i refuse to worry/think about who she's with tonight, or where she is.

day 8 and i'm gonna be great. every day i make up these stupid rhymes for my NC. lame, i know.

so...

before we started dating my ex and i had this thing where we would leave flowers and things in eachother's mailboxes. i have the urge to put some flowers in hers. i think this would be a nice gesture, show that i still care.

but would this be a big turnoff in her eyes? does it make me seem needy?

woul dit just push her away?

and while you're at it, why do the most trivial things become such big issues once you've split from someone?

thanks.

-ds.