what is up with this guy??

Well,

I started seeing this guy, he is really sweet, but bit reserved and I like him a lot. Ive been seeing him for a few months, but he's so busy, and with my schedule, I think we have seen one another about five times, maybe less.

Here's the thing.. he used to call me every night up until three weeks ago, its been me calling him. I have tried to make plans with him but every weekend he has his son.. I even offered to come over during the week and he said, well.. we will have to see.. I am tired of chasing him down and if he likes me, should'nt he be calling me?

Am I that desperate to be with someone that I cant see whats really happening? I know men dont like it when there is no challange to getting a woman.. but I am sooo NOT into playing games..

I just dont know how to handle this.. any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Penny

IMO, any man whom truley wants to be with you...he will MAKE the time and not come up with excuses or play games. If you have to play this push/pull game with anyone, he/she is not worth your time.

If you have not already, try reading that book, "He is Just Not That Into You." It is a great, to the point book that can save you a lot of time and heartache. I wish it was around when I was dating one of my ex's.

Sorry my post is not too promising. IMO, you deserve to be someone whom will make time for you no matter what. Good luck with everything and take care.

I know it will be hard, but why don't you stop calling him. If he wants to see you or chat, he can call you. You shouldn't be doing all the work in this relationship. Lay off the calling and see what happens. If he doesn't call you he's just not that into you. Definitely read "He's just not that into you" like Kellbell said. It will make you look at dating in a totally different light!

Don't call him. I know it is so hard not to, but don't do it. If he's interested after a while he'll wonder why you haven't called. He'll call you. Otherwise you'll always question where you stand with him and you won't be able to tell if he really likes you, or if you're just convenient.

In all honesty, most of us want what we simply can't have, or what is not easy to obtain. Alot of your desire for him may be just that.

Good luck