my best friend

Oh man........so much is going on. THese girls out here have me going man!

Anyhew,here i go again.I went out with my best friend (whom was my highschool crush, which she was well aware of) whom ive know for like 10 years. well we go to a bar and were all hanging out having a good time.

Well as were hanging out she asks me a question that totally blows me away. SHe asks me "when are you gonna be my boyfriend?" i didnt believe what i heard. SHes never asked anything like that. I asked her to repeat herself as i wasnt believing what i heard. She asked me again! I reacted by making a dumb joke. but then told her i would be her boyfriend when she got rid of her current one. we both laughed it off. the place was noisy and she would move in closer to speak to me. but the thing was she didnt talk in my ear, she would get right up in my face with our lips being an inch away from each others. literally. then she went on discussing to me that she not married to her boyfriend and so theres no real commitment and that she thinks about the temptation to cheat when she goes out to bars. i notice that we look at each other and she gives me these warm looks. she goes on talking about sex and making out. she has a boyfriend. thats what held me back. been there and dont wanna do it again. that question and her behavior got me and im still thinking about it. what do you folks think?

could she be interested?

Well, it does seem like she's interested...but the bigger question is, what do you want from her?

Even if she were interested, do you think she'd actually dump her boyfriend for you? Or does she just want to cheat on him. Do you really want to get involved at all with a girl who blatantly talks about cheating on her boyfriend? I mean, if you wanted to have a relationship with her, how do you know she's not going to do that while she's with you?

if she really has a boyfriend, I'd be really careful - in that case it seemed like she wanted sex quick or something.. if she does not have a boyfriend and it was a joke, you're doing well.

Oh well, in any case she seems to be sexually attracted to you or a big player. If she has a bf, tell her that "You must dump the guy before we do anything, okay?" Then she'll either do that or not..