what turns you on?

just curious as to what turns ppl on, and girls in particular.

i seem to have quite an unusual range of turn ons, i think a lot of men do, but i've always fancied small females . i think this is because i always feel a kind of protective urge towards them, although sex is the most important thing i guess.

does this make sense? i mean i am 6'2 but i have never fancied taller/bigger girls, and my family always think it is strange i have gone out with short/small (i hate the word 'petite') girls.

i also get turned on by my girls hands, and feet. i love the feeling of her fingers on my skin, and i like sucking wine off her fingers. very bizarre.

holding hands, kissing, touching her sides and feeling her... when she kisses my neck, seeing her laugh and enjoying herself... and just looking into her eyes when we use to lye on her bed next to each other... and that strong Marc Jacob's perfume she used to wear so much of... I could always taste it when I kissed her neck

My turn ons as a guy ....I love seeing a woman wear a nice pair of panties, nad expecially when she teases me and wears something silky or lacey....that is a big turn on for me and it just gets me gears rolling. Another thing i really like is when driving i like to have my hand on her inner thigh just so i can feel connected to her. I also love hugs from behind and hand massages.

just curious as to what turns ppl on, and girls in particular.

i seem to have quite an unusual range of turn ons, i think a lot of men do, but i've always fancied small females . i think this is because i always feel a kind of protective urge towards them, although sex is the most important thing i guess.

does this make sense? i mean i am 6'2 but i have never fancied taller/bigger girls, and my family always think it is strange i have gone out with short/small (i hate the word 'petite') girls.

i also get turned on by my girls hands, and feet. i love the feeling of her fingers on my skin, and i like sucking wine off her fingers. very bizarre.

oh, I think your turn ons are quite normal. Lots of men like petite girls.

There are some people with really strange turn ons out there, like sex with animals, being diapered, being pooped on. Those I think are a bit out of the ordinary. It makes sucking wine off your gf's fingers sound quaint, IMO!

I guess I'm out at 5'11" and 145 pounds, eh?

I always hated going out with guys who "preferred" petite girls. I'm not big, quite slender, but I'm freakishly tall. Always makes me feel inadequate. So I found me a tall guy who's bigger than me

What turns me on? Touching. I love being touched. Yeah. Touch. Mmmmhmmm

ear nibbling, neck biting and kissing, vvvv slight touch so you can feel all tingly.

i am 5'2, 118 llbs...thats petite isn't it?

but i love tall men... even though im small i shoul let taller goes for the taller men..i and broad shoulders are such a a turn on...and eyes..o everything is a turn on for me

strong shoulders, a fresh 'just showered' smell, & hand massages (gah). wrist and eyelid kissing. ok...all kissing. a general ease & comfort with physicality--liking to touch, hug, sit close in public, etc.

flirting.

during sex: equal parts humor, emotional intimacy, and raw intensity. well...maybe a bit more than 1/3 intensity.

in life: a little chivalry, a lot of caring, a smattering of knowledge of things i know nothing about, a ton of enthusiasm for new things, a waay open mind, and a big dollop of humor. self-awareness and comfort with self. confidence.

mandolin skills a plus.

ear nibbling, neck biting and kissing, vvvv slight touch so you can feel all tingly.

i am 5'2, 118 llbs...thats petite isn't it?

QUOTE]

oh yea that spidery touch- i love it when she sits behind me and does that light delicate touch all over my shoulders and back- shivering with pleasure, and then sucking on my ears- owww that is good.

I've been going out with my lady for just a little over three months and I have a coupla "major" turn ons (im a guy)... a shoulder massage, hugging, kissing (either on the lips, cheek, Frenching, or eskimo-noses), making eye contact.

In private, a major turn on is outercourse, she holds "something" of mine (i accidentally cummed in her hand last night, she thought it was totally funny)and put my finger in "something" of hers (if i try to remove it, she will make sure my hand STAYS THERE); her breasts are another turn on, she would rub my upper chest with them and i would touch, hold, caress, massage, and feel them, i would also kiss, lick, and suck on the nipples, and sometimes she would relax her breasts and would want me to rest my head (practically) in between them.

My gf and I do some "unusual" things, but they are all TO's for us.

i have a thing about guys hair... long hair being the foremost physical feature i would lke to have in a guy (other than him not being obese) like, my bf has long scraggly hair and i just love to touch it, play around with it... yeah. he thinks i'm a teeny bit weird . also, i love being kissed on my collarbones.