In short, my female (I'm a girl) friend fell in love with me. As she had lied and basically just acted like a terrible friend, and as I told her I wanted to still be friends, but she couldn't let her feelings go, the friendship ended.

At first I was relieved to be out of the friendship. But over time I just started hating her. Really really hating her. Whenever I see her (We go to the same college) my stomach lurches and I jump. She's still friends with some people in our circle, and I just hate her. I dont understand, I was the one that left.

I think you need to sort out what it is you hate so much? Is it because she fell for you? Is it because she could not be friends anymore with those feelings? Or are you maybe really angry at yourself, but reflecting it onto her?

I don't think it is uncommon that when someone has feelings above friendship they have a hard time being friends. It's tough of course, but often a good thing to take time apart.

Life is too short to be angry...and your life becomes even shorter by being angry in fact! Maybe figure out WHY you are so angry, then figure out how to solve it. Perhaps it means forgiveness, perhaps it means just letting go...but it's best you do figure it out as carrying this around is not good for you!