need advice on Q of ethics from many women please

I am a very ethically and morally bound. I believe I can change the world a little bit at a time by my actions but I probably put the world and "the greater good" first too much. I am very good looking, I have women tell me this often ( last night a stripper gave me thumbs up and said "your really hot ). I also know that many women are attracted to guys for being very nice. I have only had sex with one women because she came up to me and asked me to f**k her. I would like to have more sexual experiences but if a woman even just looks at me like she loves me than I cannot have sex with her unless I love her and also I can't pick up another woman who just looks at me like she wants sex while they are in the same room so as not to hurt first womans feelings. If a woman just gives me a dirty look or does anything that I think is ethically wrong than I am no longer interested in them and never give them a second chance but I think perhaps this is them " playing hard to get " sometimes. If a woman acts like she doesn't want to be around me even for a second than I won't want to be around her ever. They often try very hard to seduce me afer benig cruel to me but I remain strong and do what I think is right and just. This has made me extremely horny and sexually frustrated but I still don 't want to take advantage of anyone or do anything unethical. I had a girl recently tell me she has been a b** to me wants to have sex with me and doesn't care if I don't call her afterwards but I have been told I am amazing sexually so I think that she deserves the pleasure I can give her after she was a b** to me. Can anyone please tell me how I can get casual sex without hurting anyones feelings, taking advantage of anyone or doing anything unethical ? One of my friends would into a club and just aproach a woman and ask for sex from the start. He said that nine woman would say no and then one would say yes. Is this ethical and does it depend if they are drunk or not ? For me to feel right about this I would have to not look at her eyes before asking her for sex because I think many woman fall in love when they look at my eyes.

Any advice from as many woman as possible would be much apreciated. THANK YOU

Well, straight away - get over yourself.

Second...

well, I just got the feeling from reading that, that you are walking around like the head rooster guy looking out over the hens saying, "this one's not good enough" "that one's not good enough" yuck.

why not try getting to know a few women on a personal level.

If you're after casual sex but are going to be so picky about it, go some where you can pay for it and hire exactly what you want.

Well, straight away - get over yourself.

Second...

well, I just got the feeling from reading that, that you are walking around like the head rooster guy looking out over the hens saying, "this one's not good enough" "that one's not good enough" yuck.

why not try getting to know a few women on a personal level.

If you're after casual sex but are going to be so picky about it, go some where you can pay for it and hire exactly what you want.

You are tottaly missunderstanding me by assuming things which I am yet to explain. I am and always have been much more attracted to women for who they are on the inside and are more interested in getting to know women on a personal level. I had thought for years that the body type that I was attracted to was that of my first love (skinny and small breasts) until met a woman with large breasts that was very beautiful on the inside. I am looking for true love so I can find the right person to have children with in a few years time but I think that being very horny and sexually frustrated may cloud my judgement. I do not want to have sex with women who I am looking for love with because I think lust is often mistaken for love especially with people who haven't had much sex (I am almost 26 and I have only had sex with one woman four times for 20 MIN with her on top). I did not say anywhere in my post that I am picky about casual sex. The women who try to seduce me that I choose not to have sex with it is either because they have been nasty {which is actually my biggest turn-off) or because they seem to be in love with me. I have never taken advantage of a woman and I hope I never will. I think that to have sex sex with a woman who is in love with me when I am not in love with them is to take advantage and is verry wrong (am I right here ?). Did you not read my tittle Ta Ree Saw "Question of ethics". I am asking women for advice on how to pick women for casual sex because advice that I get from men is generally disrespectful and unethical ie. pretend you love them, get them drunk. You should "get over yourself" Ta Ree Saw and not always assume bad things about men based on other men you have met. I find it verry offencive. We are not all the same and we certainly cannot all be compared to farm animals. Why would any nice man even want to be around you let alone want to talk with you when you assume bad things about him from the start.

Just make it clear to a girl that you want to use her for sex, ever heard of a shag buddy or a one night stand? i can't imagine what girl you want... you dont like girls that show they are interested and you dont like girls who don't show it sounds very fussy to me and if your frustrated just go for it! try and get to know these girls personally who cares if it goes futher you have to kiss alot of frogs to find your prince (in your case princess)

( last night a stripper gave me thumbs up and said "your really hot )

Just so you know, while you may be attractive anything a stripper says to you has to be considered with one thing in mind: They want money and honestly don't care if you are attractive or not. In fact, even if you are attractive they won't care unless you have money. It's not personal, it's their job.

Also, you get turned off by a girl doing something immoral even once and while I believe in standards I think yours are so high no one can really live up to them.

A girl isn't going to fall in love with you by looking into your eyes. Please.

You don't want a girl that is interested in you. You don't want a gril that isn't interested in you. ???

If you want to have casual sex the only thing you have to do to be "ethical" is not lead the girl on. Don't lie. Be up front. Don't tell her you want a relationship when you don't. Tell her you just want to have a good time.

(And by the way, some people think casual sex is immoral. And some girls would consider it immoral that you went to a strip club. Imagine if you were held to the same standards that you are holding women to.)

I think if you want to have casual sex, be upfront about it from the very beginning. That way, you will only atteact women who want the same thing you do.

I have to say, I was just reading another one of your posts in which you stated:

I choose to think with my head and my heart and to ignore what my sexual organs tell me.

And then I saw this thread...

Can anyone please tell me how I can get casual sex

LOL....

Anyways, as long as your honest with the woman about your intentions, it shouldn't be a problem. However using alcohol or targeting very drunk women is kind of low, and also desperate. You'd have to ask yourself if you can live with that. But I personally do not agree with what your friends tell you about getting a woman drunk.....

All ethics aside, for health reasons, casual sex isn't the best idea.You always risk condom failure, and even with 100?% effective condom use- there's still a risk of certain STD's.

BellaDonna

Just make it clear to a girl that you want to use her for sex, ever heard of a shag buddy or a one night stand? i can't imagine what girl you want... you dont like girls that show they are interested and you dont like girls who don't show it sounds very fussy to me and if your frustrated just go for it! try and get to know these girls personally who cares if it goes futher you have to kiss alot of frogs to find your prince (in your case princess)

I definitely do like girls that show that they are interested but not in a sleazy and pretentious way ie. bending over to try to make me look at your body. Just talk to me and be very honest and nice and I will be interested in a relationship of love.

I am certainly not delusional that I am very attractive physically. I had at least five girls tell me You're hot, georgeous, beautiful while out dancing last night. I am told these things regularly. maybey these are girls I should ask for casual sex. Someone also suggested last night lesbians that like to use men for sex sometimes. I think casual sex is not always immoral and the reason I go to strip clubs sometimes is actually so that I get bored with seeing women naked and thereforeeee will not be interested in looking at a womans body when out looking for love.

I think the eyes are the window the soul and I often feel I know more about someone by looking into their eyes for 30 seconds than I would from 2 hours of conversation without eye contact.

I don't see how my standards could be too high because there is at least 2 women that I have met which meet my standards only they live a very long way away from me. I think that many people don't have high enough standards when looking for a partner to have children with and this often results in an unhappy family which breaks up prematurely usually resulting in the children being hurt. I think that before having children people should be sure that they will be happy to spend the next 20 years at least together through good times and bad. I love my children even though they are not yet concieved and have a lot of respect for myself, this is why I am so "picky" Scotcha.

• 3 weeks later...

OK Mystic anyone who has ever believed that there is any sort of communication besides the words you speak is totally delusional and you certainly can't feel any sort of love someone without knowing their name. Name is the most important thing when it comes to feelings of love . Me personally I am detered by the letter C. If a girl has that letter anywhere in her name I'm turned off instantly. You are absulutely brilliant Mystic and we who believe differently to you are all totally delusional. Your the only one who has any sanity please save us from ourselves and our delusions.

pS . Thanks for your rudeness. I really appreciate it and it is quite neccescary.

you can tell the difference between a girl who likes you and a girl who doesn't like you from her eyes. However, nobody's gonna fall in love by just eye contact, it can arouse some interest, but not love. It's possible to tell your feelings in eye contact, though it's highly unlikely that a waitress would have crushed on someone whose name she didn't know etc.