I am hoping that someone can help me with this problem I have with a friend of mine.

Let me start with how this all started. About a year and half ago, I was having problems @ my job w/ one of my supervisors. I went to our boss and had a talk about the problems I was having with this person. Well everything was taken care by our boss, but that was when I believed things changed between me and my boss (not the supervisor). About a week after our talk, he thought that I was mad at him, so he tried to call me at home one night, when he couldn't get intouch with me at home that evening he came into work very early the next morning (when my shift started) we did talk that day but it was different. Anyway, over the months I could tell that we were very comfortable with each other, I would catch him staring at me and when we were in a group of other co-workers, he would always look at me while he was talking. He is not the type to open up to everyone, only a few people. There were times when we would talk about nothing, just so we could talk. About a year ago he got a transfer within the company, however we email every week and when he comes into town for meetings he will come over to me almost the instance he gets into my building. The next email I get from him is, him telling me how nice it was to see me.

Last week he told me that he was going on vacation and where he was going. (which he has not done up until now.) I have grown to have feelings for him but I am unsure if he has them for me. I don't want to ruin a really good friendship and make things strange between us if I am wrong. So my question is, does he think of me as more than a friend or not. I know that I should talk to him about this but I want to see what other people think before putting our friendship on the line.

it sounds to me that he does like you but maybe suggest that you catch up over dinner when he comes back to town one time and maybe from there he will tell you how he feels if not tell him that you do kinda have feelings for him but you don't what to ruin your friendship if he isn't willing

Sorry if you didn't intend for male input into this problem.... But I think he likes you. I agree with the previous comment, go out for dinner and take it slowly! Just get together every now and then and see what signals you get

Good luck!