my boyfriend and i work together we have since the summer and we hooked up on new years but we became good friends first.our relationship moved really quick on superbowl we were suppose to meet i was going to meet his best friend for the first time and then we were going to my best friends going away party. i talked to him the night before, and he was going to call me the next day but by 530 that night i still hadnt heard from him i was pissed and i sent him a text saying i was mad i dont like being blown off. so i went to my friends party he called me when i was inside and i didnt hear the phone but mess said hi hun call me back! i went outside and my phone rang again it was him he said i just got your text whilke are you pissedi told him etc etc.... i ended up saying i will bring your stuff to you tomorrow. next day at work we didnt talk so at the end of my shift i told him i put his stuff in his locker and i would bring the rest later.. he gave a pained look. i eneded up trying to call later that night to say sorry he didnt answer. the next day at work he left after 5 min saying he was sick so i started phoning and texting him like a mad woman saying we need to talk or if you dont want to at least send me a text saying go away.. nothing not a word until fri after he sent a text saying sorry he is no good at confrontation and we would talk later.we get back together and things are ok he says though he is scared because i was so quick to give him his stuff he thinks i could do it again so easily. and the only reason we were back together is my mad texts and calls he said that showed him i did care.. o.k now he is looking for an apartment and he suggest me moving in, we are looking at places and im really picky hes not 2 weeks ago he got a great place 2 blks from my house type of building i wanted totaly my apartment. hew moves in i go by and see it he gives me a key. at this point i have allready told him i love him and he has said it as well and he is talking about me moving in and where all my stuff would go up to fri night then on sat he goes to work and i go home he says he will call me later and didnt still nothing by sun after i called left a mess saying call me. around 230 am i still hadnt heard from him so i called a friend of mine co worker to chat and he asked if i wanted to talk to my boyfriend he was there. my friend put him on the phone and he said he had no time to call blah blah so i said bye hung up.

the next day i left work early went to his house he was still passed from the night before and i say to him if you want to be in this relatiionship you cant treat me like this so decide what you want. when i phone you id like you to answer or return my calls couples dont go for days without talking. i left and a few hrs later i called him and surprize he didnt answer he called me an hr later and said he didnt want to be in a relationship any more. said he would call later and didnt. we work AS servers so if your work nights people go out drinking every night i work days him nights and since last thurs he has partied every night 7 nights in a row till 5 am every daywe broke up on mon and on tues night i wrote a note and put it on his door saying why??? are you %100 sure this is what you want i need answers and i wont wait around if you decide in a month you made a mistake. i have seen him at work twice since then for about an hr each day we both said hello and thats it we stayed on oppisite side s of the restaurents.. my ?? is he says he loves me gives me a key got a place esp for me in my area when he would have preferred elsewhere. what do i do give up? keep pestering like the one fight we had im so lost i really think he does care and he is scared about getting close, but i wont let myself be there if he wants me back in a month when he realizes what he lots also his drinking has gone crazy this last week?? help