Well, its day 2 of NC. It still feels quite hard.

I'll start from the beginning of the day.....

Got to school and as normal, he's already there. As i did yesterday, i just walked straight passed him to my table and ignored him. Didn't see him again until last lesson which was ok. Was funny the last lesson though. He was like...on the table next to mine and he was facing me and i happened to look up and he was looking over and i caught his eye and he turned away straight away pretending he hadn't saw me. FUNNY!

Some things annoyed me today though. One of the things is that he's been texting and talking to the girl he was with before me. I know her, i'm good friends with her and she told me what he had been saying. She said that he had said that he was happy because he was young, free and single. Well that hurt. And the fact he told me he didn't like her as a friend but he's texting her? She told me he was a joke and that she would never be friends with him because she cares for me too much.

Also, he told some guys he knows in the year below that he finished with me because i wanted to be with him constantly. Bull****!! So yeah, people have been taking my side over it which is nice!

I've heard many people slagging him off today which didn't really make me feel better hm.

Also, i felt lonely. All my friends are involved with people and were talking about them and i just suddenly felt so unloved and wanted him back BADLY. Wanted to kiss, hug and touch him. It was like hell. But i wouldn't break NC.

So it looks like he definitely doesn't want to get back together ever.

I'm still trying hard to get over it. Think i'm doing ok?

I'm kind of in the same situation...it's really tough trying NC when you have to see the person pretty much every day. It brings back memories and just their presense makes you feel sad/angry/frustrated. It's a real sucky situation, I know...But it's for the best I think. Every day is a small step towards recovery, even if some days feel worse than others. Keep at it. :smile: