i feel so low , please i need help

i have got into a relationship for about 3 days now with a girl that i have been friends for about 3 years and it seems to be backfireing on me. it seems like she is not taking the relationship serously sometimes and sometimes it seems like she is. I feel almost like killing myself again over this , its so sad that i let my emotions be so totally controlled by her. Iam a strong driven person in my life except for when it comes to her. All her friends say she likes me and i should ask her out but now it seems so fake. please i need advice on this iam at my end , please reply...

I tend to agree with DN. Relax and chill out a bit. Its only been a few days. Spend some casual getting together with her. Let her know you like her alot and would like to keep seeing her. But if she sees you are all nervous and tense about it, it might scare her away as DN said.

I Know you have heard this a million times already, but no one is worth killing your self over , or feeling like its the end of the world if it doesnt work out. Just take it easy and go with the flow. HOpe the best for you.

ill promise to wait one more day, and pray thats how i got through my other problems ( read my other posts in suicide if ya want details) but if things get too bad i tend to get suicdaly low or get low enough to cut myself which i havent done for a long time , i remember days when i could just let my frustration out when i lift weights or run till iam too tired to do anything but now the pain just is too strong all this on top of everyhting else is so hard to deal with. I know i sound immature right now saying ill kill myself over a girl but theres alot more to my story that iam to lazy to go into detail about right now

• 2 weeks later...

NikE - If you are aware you have issues and suicidal tendencies, you should seek help. Maybe you already have - I too, like you said, am too lazy to look up your history - if you are not currently seeing a therapist, you need to do that.

Its doesn't sound silly, or immature at all that you feel the way you do. Part of that I think is your age. Teenagers are passionate, idealist people. And we need you to be. But if you are feeling bad, sad or suicidal, you need to get some help. It will make your relationship with your gf a lot better.