So I decided to give his buddies a strip show

Seeing how it means absolutely nothing when my bf continuously goes out with his buddies to strip clubs. i decided it would mean absolutely nothing if I strip down to nothing at a party he was having with a few of his friends. I gave a few lap dances and had a great time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DN,

no i don't think he wants me now. doesn't matter tho because his friends do.

Hon,

Do you really feel as though taking your clothes off and grinding your exes men is a respectable thing to do?

Do you think these men will want to get to know you now?

If it were me, I wouldn't be interested in anything beyond using you for sex, knowing you respected yourself so little that you stipped in front of a bunch of guys, likely to piss of your ex.

You are worth much more than that.

the point is to guys going out to strip clubs and hanging out with the boys and getting lap dances from strippers means absolutely nothing but guy fun.

guy fun means seeing women naked. it"s not guy fun to spend a nite with your gf. only guy fun to a guy when the girl is naked.

Jaycee.... this won't piss your ex off..it will simply give him justification to continue disrespecting you. This whole relationship sounds out of control.

Perhaps what you should consider doing is wiping your hands of this whole relationship....and moving on.

yangs to the worlds

that is what most of them will say tho. I am speaking of my situation only tho. I'm not knocking anyone else on the forum. some people aren't bothered by it. I am tho, my bf goes there alot and spends lots of money there. then he says he has no money to do anything with me.

DN

how would I have proven the right point? he's a jerk.

And you may have made the point that you are prepared to degrade yourself in a misguided and probably ineffective attempt to humiliate your now ex boyfriend.

The chances are that he will be boasting about this stunt not humiliated by it.

But then there seems to be some females on here who don't understand your logic either. So far no one from either gender seems to think that what you did was a good idea.

No one's trying to beat up on you but some of us are trying to make you see that you may not have accomplished what you set out to do.