Whats Wrong With Him/me??

Yes, I have spoke to him about it, he says he likes it better like that. The other thing is, where he is ALWAYS behind me we never kiss during sex. I am going to have another chat with him in the next couple of days because i'm getting really upset by all of this.

thanx for replying to me

"Doggie" is the #1 position men like, say the so-called staticians. So, he seems to be pretty normal to me.

Remember, the #1 fantasy is to have sex with anonymous women, unlike women who want to (generally) have sex with only one guy. So for guys, not seeing your face allows him to fantasize more about your body, what it is doing, how beautiful it is, etc.

You might try blindfolding him... (hint, hint) but I don't know what making him feel more self conscious about losing his hard on is going to help... If anything, I would say work WITH him to try new things.

Yes, I have spoke to him about it, he says he likes it better like that. The other thing is, where he is ALWAYS behind me we never kiss during sex. I am going to have another chat with him in the next couple of days because i'm getting really upset by all of this.

thanx for replying to me

My boyfriend loves this postion because he says he can get sooo much deeper and be totally in control. Maybe thats it, u can't blame the guy if it is!!

My ex used to love doggie. He said it reminded him of anal sex without actually having to do it (we tried anal...too painful). He was able to stay hard with other positions but doggy made him cum the quickest. He was one of those guys who got hard just by seeing me nude or semi nude.

I don't know why your man likes it so much. Maybe it's a combination of things. I would just have a serious talk about it, but try not to offend him.

If a man loves you he will be willing to try different things in order to please you. One way may be preferred, but he will be willing to try variety.

As for staying hard, could it be something mental?

Remember, the #1 fantasy is to have sex with anonymous women, unlike women who want to (generally) have sex with only one guy.

Call me crazy, but why want to have sex with a stranger that you don't even know when you can do it with someone you love?