Hi, I'll try and make this a short story.

My girlfrined and I started to kiss, and eventually got into it, until the point in which she pulled out my penis and started to give me an H/J. It felt really amazing, but for some reason I couldn't orgasm. She started doing it for a while and even started trying a little harder but I wouldnt ejactulate or even start feeling any form of elation other than the feeling of her hand on me and stroking. Afterwards she gave me a blowjob. It still felt great, but still nothing.

Later, when I went home I felt really distressed by this. I know I can have an orgasm from masterbating, and even made sure by thinking about the time we had together while masterbating again, which gave me an orgasm.

What's wrong with me? Is it fear/nervousness? I know I'm straight, so this problem is really bugging me and has gotten me thinking I might have problems in the future. Advice/links to articles would be much appreciated.

Hi... I definitely think you were just nervous, and the more you think about potential problems in the future, the more nervous you are going to get... I get into that frame of mind with my boyfriend after we have made out or had sex and it wasn't that good... I think " Oh god, what if it's bad the next time we are together, what does that mean ? "and then I fear doing it again... Just relax, and don't focus so much on whether or not you are going to orgasm when you are with her... Just enjoy the feeling of being with her and what she is doing to you, and just go from there. Have fun!

Hmmm, I wouldn't worry too much, some guys can only ejaculate when they masturbate themselves unless they are prepared to tell their girlfriend how to make them orgasm and ejaculate when given a B/J or H/J. You need to understand what you do to make yourself orgasm and ejaculate when you do it yourself and then try to converse this to your girlfriend, don't worry it will happen, you both need try different things until you find out what works.

Don't freak out, you have just started your sexual exploration together, communication with each other is the most important part of having satisfying sex.