I am scared to death to talk to her! Adults and Teens HELP!!

Hey guys can you help a kid in troube? I am 15 you know that stage in life where you gotta get a girl. well I am trying to get this girl that said no to me once already and I think she likes me. I do not know what to do at all. Should I keep trying???? if so what should I do? I know she likes me because I always catch her staring at me and when I look at her she looks away. I think she even smiled at me once or twice when I was noyt looking. I had asked her out like 2 or 3 months ago but she was already taken. Now she is single. Like I said I am 15 and she is either 14 or 15 because she is going into ninth grade but she may have faied a grade but I do not think so. I am afraid to ask her to date me or even to talk to her for that matter. What should I do???????? Oh yes and might I add that she is a BIG flirt and does not stay single very long. I am starting to get discouraged and I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!!! I know that I truly love her but even though I am always catching her looking at me and sometimes smiling at me I am always worried that she is looking at or smilling at someone else. I would REALLY appreciate help!!!!!!!

well if you had asked her once before and you can tak to her you have proven that to yourself already. and if she was taken at the time you need to understand why she said no(which for one is good cuz you know she won't cheat) but i think you should go for it and ask her to do something with you like go out to the movies so if your shy you don't have to talk a whole lot at the movies. but don't be afraid to talk to her she isn't gonna bite your head off and the worse that could happen is that she will say no and from the way you make it sound i don't think she will.

You need to learn to put yourself out there as they certainly aren't going to come to you (unless it's your lucky day or you look like Brad Pitt!). The reason jocks in high school tend to date more girls is not because of popularity as much, it's also about the fact they have so much confidence in themselves to put themselves out there for the ladies to see. If they reject you, fine, you can't control that!!!!! Some like dumbass jocks that will hurt them, some like skaters, you just never know.

You also need to have a little fun with everything, after all that's what it's all about isn't it? As an example, you could play a little bit and go up to her and say something like, "i'm going to ask you out soon"...and walk away, ask her later. But in this case, I'd recommend you just go up to her and ask for her number. If you get it, then you ask for the date.

Good luck!

Well although I do think it is wise to ask her out while she is single, If I were you I would try to get to know her a little better. Show her your fun side and also act excited and happy around her. Another I like to do is think of a bunch of funny stories that have happened to me and tie them in with things I'm talking about...That works for me hehe. If you act this way everytime you are around her, she will hopefully notice this and focus her attention mainly on you rather than on alot of guys. Give her a reason to want to spend time with you. Be funny, be crazy, be unpredictable, whatever!!!! Having fun is what life is all about so go out there and live every day like it is your last!