Don't know why i care much?

Hello everyone,

Just kinda surprised that my ex wouldn't even care to atleast mail me to wish me on my birthday. Bday was on 20th feb.....no mails or news whatsover, gr8.

I didn't expect a call, i wouldn't have picked it up either, then why do i care much for her mail.

we were very good friends first and then dated.I remember she told me that she used to mail her ex's and even people whom she knew and had forgotten.

ahhh.....just a very low day for me, sittin at home doin nuthin but gettin sentimental, just on my way to expectin realities of us not ever gettin back on good terms....crap!

I will probably be the guy to do NC forever.....

I would probably be upset too, it's ok my friend. Happy birthday. Think of this as a gift. One day, the pain will stop, the memories will fade, and you will wake up feeling refreshed it's over, instead of sad and dreary it just ended. One day you will be able to take your ex off the pedestal and realize they weren't the be all of your life. One day you will be complete, and whole again. I know you want it to be today, but, accept it will take time, cry whenever you want, stay in NC and eventually it will be ok.

I had a dream about her last night and woke up sad again. It's a cycle my friend, your brain is just washing and rinsing and pretty soon it will be all rinsed out.

David

thanks david......hope you also get over her sooner than later.

take care and hope you do very well in your future.

lol, eddie......its funny sad....whatever i am going thru, its gonna end someday.

and i will be posting here the day i am thru with this.

take care all.....

Spawn,

She probably didn't want to create a false since of hope which could of easily been done even by a simple call, email or card. The dumper often has their own battles with remorse and guilt, few people pleasure in hurting others. Be thankful she didn't contact you or you would be on here posting....

HEY MY EX SENT ME AN EMAIL AND WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK? DOES SHE WANT ME BACK?

Trust me, you are better off were you are right now as opposed to being in the "Where Do I Stand Zone." Healing takes time and NC is a great way to shift your focus to you rather than wondering what she is doing, thinking or feeling. Happy belated Birthday.

RC

Spawn,

She probably didn't want to create a false since of hope which could of easily been done even by a simple call, email or card. The dumper often has their own battles with remorse and guilt, few people pleasure in hurting others. Be thankful she didn't contact you or you would be on here posting....

HEY MY EX SENT ME AN EMAIL AND WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK? DOES SHE WANT ME BACK?

Trust me, you are better off were you are right now as opposed to being in the "Where Do I Stand Zone." Healing takes time and NC is a great way to shift your focus to you rather than wondering what she is doing, thinking or feeling. Happy belated Birthday.

RC

I agree totally, the "where do I stand zone" is the worst place to be! As it is better then the inital shock of being dumped... it is just a place where you don´t heal you just sit and wait for 99% of the time, getting dumped.´

I agree also that she didn´t write you anything becuase she didn´t want to give you any false hopes, that was nice of her to do. I can say from experience that my ex decided to write and send a gift for my birthday after we broke up, I wish she never did that becuase of course it didn´t help anything, only just delayed the getting over her.

Anyway, very nice observations relationship coach.

yea...atleast she is sticking to being single or whomsoever it is she wants to be with, otherwise i know she would have atleast given an email. Knowing her so well, I don't think its about false hopes, its about what she wants and what she really thinks is right for her. All i wanted was she stick to somethin....pretty unpredictable in her actions, thats why this time i am happy she is showin some real commitment in atleast maintaining no contact and moving on with her life.

the last time she broke the nc after 1 month of no contact, i was pretty upset by it with all the accusations and blamings from her side. That was one big setback for me.

Hope she also gets over with it and is at peace.

send her a card that says "Sorry about your loss" and insert a pic with you and a hottie.....

just kidding...

What youre feeling is totally normal. I mean at munimum she could have sent a card.... But we cant expect it... i set my expectaions low in other people since my devestating break-up.. then anything nice is such a surprise...

Happy Birthday man... I'd buy you a beer if I could..