ok, i guess i am a bit embarrased but, i was wondering i am 25 and broke up with my gf, i have dated this girl a few times and i think she likes me, i have kissed her, but now like anyone my age, i want to fool around with her, and have sex. is it too soon? and how do i go about getting her back to my place or fooling around with her? i havent had to make a move on someone in like 5 years so what do i do?

Drinking is one of the biggest causes, not to mention needles drugs..etc...Please do not take advice from a person who tells you to get wasted and then have sex. Alcohol and more impair decision making. Please be sober and take your time. You have a right hand correct? well try to hold out until you really can't then kiss her....romance her ...i mean show her a good time...then see how far the two of you may go. Whatever you do..if she says no...it means no. And if your sober you can not only respect yourself but her too in the morning.

No means no...

But panting means goooo....

Your 25...take your time...it will be so much better...the longer you wait the more you will likeit...