My girlfriend was seduced away from me by a guy at work when we were having a few problems. I confirmed with proof that she told him that she is with someone she really care of and special. But he insists on talking to her and eventually got into her filling the vaccum. She started withdrawing and when I found out about it, I felt cheated and betrayed. They were just talking at the time and she admitted that she had feelings for him. She asked for space, and we broke up the relationship on Christmas eve. (ouch). We were still in friendly terms and we would email or call once in a while. She tried to make me feel better when i couldn't eat or sleep.

Now, after two months, she started going out this guy, although she promised me that she wasn't going to get into any relationship any time soon. He was rewarded for seducing and being manipulative and I was punished for being honest and loving. At any cost, I don't want him to enjoy my beautiful ex and feel proud of his victory. I am making up some stuff that would cause her to suspect him and don't feel sure about the new relationship. I strongly believe that he is not the right guy for her and I really don't give * * * * about being fair to him. He stole my girl. Am I doing the right thing? I know if I love her I supposed to let her be with someone who make her happy, but I strongly believe this guy is just looking to get into her pants. She is a very conservative girl with good values. I don't care if I don't get her back, but I sure don't want him to have her. Am I being an a. hole?

In the end, the longer you hold onto her the longer you will bare the pain. I am so pissed off with my ex right now. Its hopeless I keep changing my emotions every ten minutes.

But I am just not interfering. I am in NC. That gives me something constructive to do with myself.

Hell no, this guy is a pos. If you truly want happiness for your ex, express to her what you feel. Obviously she is gonna do whatever she wants to do, so that is pretty much all you can do. Manipulation is a hell of a thing, unfortunately something I am very good at, but honesty is always the best policy. Let her learn a life's lesson. But, who knows he may a good guy after all.

ok if she is with him its because she has move on and doesn't want to be with you anymore or is still tring to figure out wat exacly she wants for herself just accept it and if u really love her you should just want her to be happy no matter wat if she needs you be there for her dont be immature and try to break them up beacuse your selfish and are only thinking about what you want other than that i think that you should move on too and see if shes really the one u want to be with you might be surprised good luck!!

First of all, I feel good and less hurting knowing that he is not cheering with happiness of having her with no troubles. Plus I am not doing this to get her back, but just to give him a hell. He stole the love of my life for 18 months. I feel good knowing that she is not feeling right about it already. I know I am being selfish here, but isn't that what everybody say to be when you are hurting. I know, I know, they didn't mean it that way, but I strongly believe that this guy shouldn't easily have my girl because he knew about me and she told him, but he broke into our relationship.

Hi whatif,

I think you should really consider your job and try your best to forget about the ex and her new bf. It's tough, I know. I also work with my ex and her new bf. It's not going to be worth anything by causing any kind of trouble between them. It will bite you back hard if you do anything like this at work.

If he is boasting and walking around as if he tagged the big game from the saffari, he is hurting himself and her. This will surely not last and people at work will start to resent this kind of attitude. You can really move ahead by being positive and not talking about it at work. Especially with co workers.

Please don't do anything. Since you all work together, I'd do LC. Don't expect her or him to call, im or email. If they do only answer to work matters.

Good luck with this!

bcuzitwasfun

I know you're hurting badly right now and I think this is blinding you to a simple truth. A person's heart can't be stolen and no one can be seduced unless they want to be. I think the last think you want to be right now is the crazy ex boyfriend she's warning a new guy in her life about. If you can't let go she'll soon realize how you've been holding on.