Being alone sucks

being alone really sucks

like seriously im 16 no girl, never kissed s girl, never been on a date

to make things better my best friend is going out with teh girl i like but i think im going to give up on that one for so many reasons

anyways being alone suck got ideas not to be with out a girl?

man you gotta live up the life listen to the song last summer by lostprophets and if you miss out on everything in your high school years they won't be back so make out with the best you got like clubbin goin partyin, movies, ANYTHING just be with your friends if you liked the girl your friend is datin you shoulda confronted both of em about it but just love the days you have now man

Seriously, 16 is so young-when I was your age I felt exactly the same-I was a complete failure, I was the oldest person in the WORLD who was still a virgin, single etc . 5 years later I look back and see how silly I was being. There are plenty of people out there, some of them my friends, who didn;t even kiss someone until they were 18/19. Just relax, you will find someone eventually trust me

Oh and btw with regards to your friend and the girl you like, just swallow your pride and be happy for him. Girlfriends/boyfriends will come and go in life but your friendship with him is far more important and will probably last a lot longer.

holy crap. what is the world coming to? 13 year olds should not be having sex. We need to rid the world of Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and the rest of these 'role models.' When I was 13, kissing a boy was a BIG DEAL. "LIKE OMG JANE KISSED TARZAN! YEAH! IN THE CLOSET!! SHE FRENCHED HIM!" That was less than ten years ago....:S

I began my relationship with my gf sophmore year. Yah it was great but i dated her though the rest of school. And now we both are looking for our own things prob because everything we missed. So basically im saying get through high school and then worry about a serious relationship. Because if you have one long one then youll end up having to take time off to find yourself liek we are >.