I was doing so well with NC then last night I called my ex. I got it out of her that she has been seeing and sleeping with another guy for a little over a month. Told her I didn't think it was like her to rush into something like that, which basically didn't give me a leg to stand on because we got serious after about a month. I said some nasty things and basically ended the conversation telling her I never wanted to see or talk to her again, which I thought was good considering how messy the conversation was and how much babbling I was doing. At least now I don't have to worry about people telling me things because now I know everything. I guess I'm not doing as bad as I think I could be, for now. And I definitely never want to talk to her again. This, I think, is the closure I thought I had before.

hey benny....atleast now keep up with the NC. Even i know my ex may have reconciled with her ex on Feb 14, i don't care much about what she is doin now, since whatever she did to me, she can do it to anyone.

My ex being practical would get over me very soon, but i am very emotional so am finding it hard. But am not gonna call her askin what she is upto and i am not gonna give her any chance of hearin from me.We had even decided our family, the kids and wot not. Sounds funny but she ain't gettin me that easily atleast not so soon. Let em realize what they miss in us....

I too have the odd bad days here and there, the urge of callin/contactin the ex.

Stay strong, keep smilin...