Loose Vagina Question

Alaszar

Hmm, well ... as far as males go, I was under the impression that orgasm with ejaculation and multi climaxes were not muscle related at all and thereforeeee are largely unaffected by the tone of the PC muscles. I could easily be wrong on that though.

But some things it can do for men that aren't mentioned:

1. Flexing the PC muscle interrupts blood flow into the penis. thereforeeee, it's possible to hold the PC muscles clenched for several seconds (20 to 30) to make an erection go away. (This isn't actually very easy to do at all)

2. With good toned C muscles, the force of ejaculation is generally increased. Whether this is an advantage or not is perhaps a topic of debate!

As wikipedia says, the towel bit (I don't think) really does anything as the PC muscles don't act directly on the penis and thereforeeee there is no additional resistance. Repetitions seem to be the way to strenghten and tone. They can be done practically anywhere at anytime (similar for men and women) although not all that easy to do when walking!

Perhaps more than anybody actually wanted to know. I will say it can be very pleasant when a woman has well toned muscles and uses them at the right times ...