Ladies, should i reply back or ignore my exs' email

To all the ladies. 7 months after my ex broke up with me with no solid explanation for one of her exes, she initiates email contact with me. I dont want to get back with her since my trust level fell from a high 90-ish percent to a zero. I hung in there for a good 4 month period for her to come around but she kept on playing these immature games that i think excited her but were a turn-off for me considering the fact that i was always good, true and supportive of her and her son. I just told her i was moving out of the town to another state which she thought was some kind of joke till i did. I cant put into words what i did for her but at the same time i believe things happen for some reason and its just a matter of time till i meet someone who will deeply appreciate me. Her parents knew and saw the good in me but she was still adamant. Guess they will remind her everyday if she is mistreated by some jerk on what a good guy i was to her and her son whom the real dad never gave a crap about. I just was dumbfounded to think she could actually try and communicate with me out of the blue and was surprised she remembered me after trying her chances with her ex.

hey!

well that sounds like quite a situation! anyhow, i think that u should reply to her, depending on what she is sayin to you in these e mails. if she says she wants u back. tell her it took u 4 monthes to move on and im not willing to do it again, if u leave me again. but if its a hey whats up how is it goin? letter, then yea i would reply becuase maybe she has passed the b/f g/f stage and wants to move on and be friends. like i said its totally up to u but thats just my 2 sense! let me kno how it goes, and help with mine, celci!

good luck!

cElCi 8)

Tricky situation....I dont know if ignoring it is the best possible way to deal with this because by the sounds of things she likes playing games. If you are going to ignore it change your email addy, or block her. I would say email her back and trust be honest say "you had your chances with me and its over between us, ive moved on and I think you should to." From the email I would say that you dont want a friendship at all is this true?

I hope your painful ex goes away.

i replied back to her today. I made her aware that i did my best for her and it seemed it was never enough for her and that i was doing great and just working hard right now in grad school and she should send my best wishes to her parents. That i think is simple enough and she does not need anymore sympathizing words from me.