plush puppy medium size that cost about $6.99 and i also bought

her a "I Miss You" card which explains how much i miss her. I also

bought her a Vase of roses which has a red ribbon wrapped around

the vase and it cost about $14.99 i also wrote her a love poem which

i dont do often. I went to her house and left the items on her porch

so hopefully when she sees them she will be at surprised, but she

hasnt called or emailed me about anything....what should i do i really

love her but i dont think she loves me back. Would she let me know

about the items of she cared? Anyone please help!

Hi,

I just want to let you know that those nice gestures will be appreciated, I'm sure, but realize that you can not buy love. It is something that can take time. The things you bought her are a wonderful gesture, don't get me wrong, and there is nothing wrong with it, but don't think that she's going to come back because of those. She will understand that you care for her. Just give her space if she needs it, and try to talk about it with her if possible.

Good luck,

S.A.M.

First off, you can't buy love.

I think you should work more on expressing love in ways that imply the depth of your love.

Poetry is a good start.

How about picking her flowers instead of buying them.

Remember, you can't force her to love you. You have to do all these things without having expectations. Your flaw is expecting these things to make a difference. They may not. That is why using money invested as a gauge is wrong. Better to do things that cost you time not money as you could use time that you wished you were spending with her on these things. If it doesn't work out then you're not out anything but your time and that is fair to invest on someone you love.

hmm, you probably havent heard this before.. "Money doesnt buy love".. well just kidding... but its true.

If you constantly buy her items, she will think hey, maybe with time. I can get a new car. That shows her that you are willing to fork out cash like no other, and if and when you guys do get back together. And all of a sudden you dont fork out as much $$ as you did when you wanted to get her back.

Things happened to me since i cam to back to my country, let me explain all, First of all i met one girl and we fall in love and then we started our relationship and we were in seriouse relationship for 2 years, actually we are long distant couples though, but i thought in my self if i really love her i won't do such a nasty things to cheat, u know?

Then she gradueted from her university then she gotta job at Narita airport, it was okay but she couldn't talk with me everyday and i got angry whenever she was late from her work or such problem as then i got angry all the time, Finally she got tired of me and I dunno how to solve my problem, I've read alot forums but everyone saying dat to move on, I dunno dat maybe it will be better maybe not, I can't move on cuz, she ain't gotta new guy, she has some feelings too but she is saying dat she had already choosed to be alone, and some ppl r saying for couples need some break, Do I have to talk with her even we has been broken up? Or just leave her alone, which is better?

My guess is that even though you bought her these lovely things, they are not what she wants right now. Giver her time and space to sort herself out. Im sure she was supriesed and did think it was sweet, but if she wants space and you are hasseling her well she prolly wont think that, thats very sweet at all. She will call you if she does love you, I dont really think anything you do can change what shes thinking. Often when someones made a decision nothing can be done to change it. Only time will tell, but i hope it all works out for you.