Sorry, just wondering what some of your favourite songs were to, kiss too. No barry manelow (don't how to spell that, lol) Those songs annoy me, basically older ones I don't like in this case. Thanks.

Oh and I love this day. I'm not going out wth anyone and It doesn't make a differnce. Today is a day of love. You don't have to be going out with someone. If you are, then that's fantastic! Show the person you care. If not, you still love your friends and family. I decided to do a grade 4 Valentine's Day this year and give out Valentine's with cartoon animals and chocloates on them to my friends. I showed them that I cared, which is what I used this day for. If you're not going out with anyone then obviously there is no one you like, so why should you be sad? Right now is just not the time. And if you like someone (i raise my hand), be happy you like them! Everyone is at a differnet stage in their relationships right now (even if you're not going out with someone, lol) and just be happy with progression. Happy V-Day! I might not be going out with the guy i like (for a long time.....) but I'm still happy because I have those feelings fro someone, and because I know others care for me.

Oh, please don't forget to answer the song question! Lol, thanks

I love David Gray - great songs for making out and feeling all warm and fuzzy! Especially some of the older stuff, and the most recent album is very good too.

Eva Cassidy is great too, beautiful voice, but kinda slower for most people.

And.....I LOVE Bon Jovi rock-love ballads...sorry, I know it's older, but I can't help it....they get to me everytime!