getting a handie

well me and my guy have just started it also. he lets it just go in his pants and when he gets home he changes his undies quick. its up to you whatever your comforable with. would you ever consider playing with her boobs or doing something to give the pleasure back in return????

goodluck

~foreverurz23~

Handie...

1) How experienced is she at giving handie's?

Obviously any guy who's ever masturbated knows that you can't yank it like you're tryin get ketchup out of a ketchup bottle. As well, as a bit of advice, if she hurts you don't scream out loud... just try to keep your cool or you'll never get another handie.

As well, if you're courageous and ballsy ask her while she's doing it if she's willing to involve her mouth in the action... then you might get a bit of a blow job... woohoo.

Attract her flawlessy. Gaze into her eyes, as your pupils glaze and burn into hers. Tell her to make this a memorable event and that you will return the favor to her double in pleasure. Thank her. And begin. say erotic things to keep her going and to get her aroused. tell her to taste it before you cumm. That is good, it will get her. Its a good experience. if you want her to give you a blow job, just make out with her passionatly while she is doing it to you, and gently draw her down by for example running your fingers accross her lips or carreasing her facial cheek.

good luck!

Obviously any guy who's ever masturbated knows that you can't yank it like you're tryin get ketchup out of a ketchup bottle.

I remember dating a very inexperienced girl in high school and that sentence just brought back some memories!!

• 2 weeks later...

*****Well, being on the giving end, I find that it's somewhat hard to give my boyfriend a handjob when he has his jeans on. And also, the fabric hurts him a bit sometimes. So, he just takes them off usually. Then, when he's about to cum, he asks me if I want the mess or if he should do it (believe me, this is extremely sweet because he takes into consideration that I might NOT want to get it on me). Then, once he's finished, he just cleans it up with a towel or something. One time, the room was dark and I was crawling around on the floor trying to find something to clean up with. I ended up handing him a sock. . Just don't boss her around or do anything to hurt her feelings. If you have to steer her a bit, do it gently, not commandingly. That way she won't feel inadequate. Most girls love the fact that they are able to give their man pleasure, I know I do. So, encourage her a little and let her know you aren't bored. My bf closes his eyes and moans/whispers. It really turns me on to watch him. And when he really likes it, he'll lay his hand gently on mine or he'll start touching me ( I think he sometimes feels guiltly that I might not be getting any pleasure)

insomniac

as a guy, i know that for me i like it when a girl will come out and say she is willing to do somethign(ie give a handie) b/c that way we know how far you want to go and we dont go to far or nto far enough

anythign else really depends on what the guy likes, i cant go in detail is in im only one guy, and i dont ask my friends about it

if you've masterbated you know how much or how little of a mess you might make. Avoid getting on her clothes at ALL costs. Also you might suggest that you can do something for her while she's doing that for you and make sure she understands that she doesnt have to do anything sexually for you in order for you to keep liking her/going out with her. If she still wants to, lie back and enjoy and keep a paper towel handy.

• 4 weeks later...

dont be afraid to breathe heavily, make noises etc, and let her know wat feels good and what doesnt. She will want to know how to make u feel good, so tell her! And definitely cum! unless she specifically says she doesnt want to get it on her! U could always wear a condom if ur worried about mess.

If ou are already into oral sex, you don't need lotion.

Okay, get naked - both of you.

You on your back, she sit between your legs.

Do alot of kissing and foreplay before.

You should be wet with pre-cum, otherwise ask her to wet you with your mouth or lotion.

Ask her to make her hand like afist and encircle your penis.

Move up and down - if you get dry, she may wet you.

Another technique is she takes both hands and rubs on your penis, like rubbing cold hands to warm them.

Once you master this I have many more for experts.

Enjoy.