This guy confuses me.

When were together it seems like he likes me. we went out on our 2nd date wednesday. he said he'd call me the next day he hasnt called or texted me at all! today I text him. I just said hi and he hasnt even texted me back. I mean MAYBE he is busy but I doubt hes too busy to send a simple text. What is a normal(if there is such a thing) time limit to expect a call again?

hmmm.... I think it's a potential red flag. I've been dating my bf for 3 months and he ALWAYS calls when he says he's going to. I don't have to wait 3 days to hear from him.

More importantly, do you want to be with a man who doesn't stick to his word?

It's true - 2nd date is still early on. But, if he consistently is "busy" and "forgets to call", you might want to "accidentaly" delete his number out of your cell phone.

If he isnt calling you back he may be just adaopting typical male beahaviour, ie not realisisng that in dating terms to a man a week is not a long time and the failure to call is not an issue, However "nd date is too early for you to have a problem with it. if he calls fine if not Fine!! At least you know what sort of man he is. If he leaves it more than 2 weeks to call back dont date him again .

Good lucj

Nenez