ShOuLd I tElL HiM hOw I fEeL?~?~?~?~

Aight there is this guy who is picture perfect, he has everything i could every imagine~ 6'3, tan, mocha eyes, Blonde hair, and an amazing personality, he supports every decision i make, and if i ever need him he is always there for me to count on. We have kissed, and meesed around before, and i have really strong feelings for him, i see him a lot, and when we kiss he tells me that he wants me, i have no idea what "wants me" means does he want me in bed, or in life? over the past week i acant stop thinking about if i should tell him how i feel, because i dont want to scare him, but if anyone has any ideas on a sexy, or romantic way to tell him how i feel please help me.

LoVe AlWaYs,

~Gemstoner~

it sounds like both of you like each other.... "wanting you" the may mean either in bed, in life, or both... maybe you can ask him about his love life... possibly in person... and if it seems like the right time...maybe you can tell him how you feel.

be careful though, sometimes telling your friends that you've fallen in love with them can ruin a friendship so be very careful.

hi there....happy in love...very nice

I am not sure of course what he means by wants you...that you would have to ask at the moment he says it!

How long have you been dating? this might help guide me on the approach method!

(edit per your answer

Then tread very lightly here, it may not be time for him. Just be careful that you are not giving so much that he is taking advantage. Maybe just in a non-stressful way tell him you would like to be his girl.

Ya i agree he deff likes you. I think the "wants you" part could be your body, but it also could mean as in a relationship. If he ment your body he prolly would have said that, but i dont kno him so i dont kno. I think u need to tell him face to face, or maybe just after u 2 have messed around say u wish u could be more than friends with benefits. But however u decide to do it, i deff think u should, because it seems that good will come outta this situation.

Aight there is this guy who is picture perfect, he has everything i could every imagine~ 6'3, tan, mocha eyes, Blonde hair, and an amazing personality, he supports every decision i make, and if i ever need him he is always there for me to count on. We have kissed, and meesed around before, and i have really strong feelings for him, i see him a lot, and when we kiss he tells me that he wants me, i have no idea what "wants me" means does he want me in bed, or in life? over the past week i acant stop thinking about if i should tell him how i feel, because i dont want to scare him, but if anyone has any ideas on a sexy, or romantic way to tell him how i feel please help me.

LoVe AlWaYs,

~Gemstoner~

I think that when he says he wants you it means he wants to skewer you. If you want to be skewered by this dude., just spread your legs, raise you hand and squeel "Hey mister, I'm ready for my skewering, now!"

Hope I coud help you ,gemstoner. Have fun. I'm on sleep medication but I'm still awake. My advice may be stupid, but I really do mean well. Whatever you want, you have all the resources to get it. You just have to use them in the right order, at the right time, and with confidence. To you this situation seems like luck or chance is in play. It is under your control. Do your best, think it through, don't think too hard, then act with confidence. If you screw up, you will have learned something and you will become even more powerful at dealing with people.

-Medicated Baffler Meal