right i moved to new town last year to start a new job and all the people i met were cool there were a few girls that worked there

that showed an intrest in me but i played the hole situation cool

and never made a move on any of them i have moved back home but there is still one of the girls that keeps in touch with me

some months i will go down there and see her go out for a few drinks a little bit of a chat

she came up to see me last weekend and we had a really good time

this the thing she was all touchie with me e.g cuddles poking and telling me to get my life sorted (unimployed at the moment ) and just genral things like that

looking at the situation i think she likes me ?

but i dont want to mess the frendship up that we have

the more i think about it the more i relise that this girl is everything i am looking for in a woman

help me i am confuised

Hey There !

Welcome to the forum ! THanks for sharing your situatino with us. I myself am running away from a girl that gave me similar signs. We got really close, and yet, she didn't wanna get with me. Infact, she kept hugging, and poking and just generally lying on top of me, and still there was no future. I'm not saying that this is the case, but make sure she's not one of these, cause it may destroy you !!

You are going to have to put out the feelers a bit and read some signs. Have a look in Google for articles on body language and signs. In saying that, my one was sending off many many signals that would come under the attracted headings - so while it can be a good indicator, it is not 100% proof. The inevitable road you travel is to have a conversation with her about it. If you are strongly attracted to her as it is, perhaps get the conversation over with instead of waiting to get in deeper like I did!!

Hope this helps,

~ Charmed ~

well darn! i think that there is something here that is telling you to go for it dont you think. i think that you have the hots for this girl and in a sense i think she is showing a slight interest in you at the moment too. so i would get up and just ask her, who knows what could happen.

goodluck

~foreverurz23~