Do you think he will call me?

Hey all,

I met this one guy I really like he's my age (26) at a party. My girlfriend went up to him and said that I wanted to meet him and so he talked to me the whole night and said that we should hang out sometime. So he told me to put his number in my cell and to call him. But I told him I don't call guys. I give them my number and if they want then they call. So he took his cell phone out and put my number in and called my cell right away and said now you have my cell, I called you so you have to call me next. My question is why did he do that? Was it because he was trying to play hard to get? Or like he didn't really care to impress me or was being a jerk? Anyways I called him on Sunday to say Hi and got his voicemail and left a message. It's been like 3 days and he hasn't returned my call. My question for you all is do you think he was interested in the first place? I have to admit I was ignoring him a bit because I was talking to the guitarist from this band that was playing but I figured it would make me look more intriguing . Anyways I am not sure if I am over-reacting and should just wait and this is how men do it, wait to return calls from women they just met to not be too eager. This dating stuff kinda still boggles me. But please write back with opinions. Thanks.

Well about leaveing a msg on his vocie mail, he might not have recvied it or he might not have anoth credit on his phone if its a pay as u go phone.

But most of the time it could be that hes afride of making the first call.

I must a mit if I get a lasses number I would be very nervus about ring it and I need to pluck anoth crogage to do it.

This guy could be the same.

Just try ringing him till u get throught to him.

And if u been trying for, say like a week and no luck, just nock it on ur head as been hes to frighten or he dose not want to know.

/me thinks back.

This has happen to me were a lass gived me her secound mobile number and she never had it switchd on.

I really fanced this lass so I manage to get hold of her other number, but when I got through she made it ovus that she was not intrested.

Dark Angel

either he didn't receive the message, has been busy the past few days, is too nervous to call, or is simply not interested. Give him a little while, maybe a week or two... if he was interested he'll return your call... or if you are like me and can get very impatient... you can try to get through to him maybe, every other day... cell phones usually record the missed calls and the number that called... so you may not want to call too much on his cell phone... because he'll know you're head over heals for him and ya might not want him to know that at first...

i'm sure he'll call though and ya know... if he doesn't... then don't worry... its his loss

Hi , most of us are not Brad Pitt, so playing hard to get is not an option. If we play hard to get we dont get any. Guys will always chase what they want, so if he really likes you he will call.Be a little patient it'll go a long way,however, dont expect anything. Take care.