Me and this girl have been goin out for 3 weeks... Both of us hate makin moves (not good) but we've managed so far... Kissing is no problem, slow passionate kisses and such... But both of us seem to be stumped on makin out. We both talked about it and we know we wanna just... can't do it, it's really freakin annoying. I can't bring myself to do it, oh and not to mention I HAVE NO IDEA HOW!!!! So inexperience am I, i'm kinda worried i'd suck at it (i know i have nothing to fear) it's just i like those "voices" if you will, get the better of me and i chicken out...

any advice... I'm super super shy

I am unsure of how old you are but if you keep talking about it you will put to much pressure on yourself. If you like her go for it you are both in the same boat. Visualize how you would like it to go and then make it happen....you can do it I have faith in you....good luck

well here it goes! i was in a relationship for a year and half with a guy who thought kissing was evil so got rid of him and got another one! but with this guy, i was his first girlfriend so we were both so inexsperienced and we didnt know what to do! its pretty weird how it happened, you know how to kiss on the lips????you know how to french kiss??? you got it down....all you really do is keep giving french kiss, or kisses on lips over and over! and its really fun too becuase after a while you both start wanting to try new things and its like it opens up a brand new door for ya! i'm only 16 and got my first make out sesion only about 2 months ago. feel luck, feel very luck.

good luck

~foreverurz23~

Well let's try this then..

Before you say good bye to her for the night, give her a warm hug. Make sure the side of your head is touching hers.

Pull back slowly and give her a kiss. With your right hand, either hold up her chin or put it in the back of her hair.

After the initial kiss, proceed to kiss more! The next few kisses should be more like slow open mouth kisses.

If you've gotten this far then you're probably not nervous anymore and can proceed with whatever make out techniques you like.

Good luck.

Just a little advice...all the other people have covered most of what i have to say. i'm 15 and I made out for the first time about a year and a half ago. the only thing i can say, is when you do it, do everything in slow motion. from the moment that you first look in her eyes and you feel that this will be it...take like 10 seconds and just do everything real slow....girls love that.

You said something about havin a mental block...I have a gf now who had never dated anyone before. I had dated 4 girls before her so i took it real slow...well when it came time for our first kiss, i went in, turned my head slightly and about a centameter before we kissed, she started cracking up....see...she's 15 too and she said 'i'm too old to be havin my first kiss...we laughed for like 5 mins streight. dude, we tried like 20 more times to kiss and every time that we had calmed down and were goin in for the kiss...we would start cracking up. finally, at the end of the night after about half an hour of this, we finally got it to work. she just had a little mental block because she had never kissed a guy and i had gotten to 2nd base with a girl before. so mental blocks are normal...it ends up that my gf is having one on frrnch kissing right now...same as you...my advice...every thing has a time to happen...

~David

PS-tell me how it went- AOL sn = freshguitarluvr

• 2 weeks later...

Making out isn't really that hard. My girl makes it really easy for me cause she has actually suggested 3 times now to come over to my house...only one reason for that hehe. Everytime she is at my house she wants to go in my room lol. Anyway it's fun cause we cuddle and kiss and all that and once I make the move - I can't get her lips off me lol. So just go for it and one thing will lead to the next. The lips are one of the most sensitive parts of a woman's body so any kisses should feel good for her.