hey!!! help me plz (especialy for girls )

i think each girl has a different opinion about each guy. you have to find out what you like and go from there... no one can tell you one way to do it. life is lived thru experiences and unfortunately, there might be more mistakes than right-ons... but just learn from everything that you may encounter. good luck

im gunna tell you what I like in a guy. I like a guy who is honest, and doesnt have to make himself look better than he is. I mean if he is not goin to college and he tells u he is ( personal experience lol ) there is no need for that, im gunna like him no matter what. I want my guy to be sweet, but also have a side to him that can protect me and himself. I LOVE A FUNNY GUY. all the guys i have fallen for havbe made me laugh. i love a guy who can smile, whats the point in sitting there with a frown? there isnt one. A guy should be able to spend time with his girl, and if he is interested in her he should talk to her or call her, because many grls are waiting for that because they are afraid to call. The biggest turn off is a guy who is full of himself, I would neva want one of those . lol - PZ

As Kevin Max would say,...

"Be, be yourself

There's no one

Who does it quite like you.

And be no one else

Cuz if you don't

Then who is going to"

The only way you'll find out what a girl truly likes in a guy, is if you remain true to who you are. Attemps at being someone you are not, won't get you very far in the dating scene. How foolish would you feel if you were to put on a facade only to later have it come crashing down before you?