i fear being lonely

i fear being lonely. I have a lot of friends but i dont know if they like me for who i am. please help me. my dad is a bigshot in the community. I feel that some of my friends are using me because of my nice car. When i start a conversation with someone i say, "did you see my new car?" they say "no" and i tell them.

i need help with not being lonely

If you approach people that way then that is the way tyhey are goignt o perceive you. Start by not trying to mention your car and what items you have that are not a neccesity. I am a 27 yr old women and that is not something I care about. If you want people to like you for who you are stop mentioning what you have. I am sure you are a great person. How old are U?? Age matters alot also when people are young they are into people who have things they do not. Please dont feel lonely you have all of us

How you engage the world determines how the world responds back to you. By this I mean, if you approach people thinking that's all you bring to the table, that's all people will think you bring to the table. If you're shy and don't talk to people, they certainly aren't going to talk to you. I think you should just relax and be confortable with yourself.

People may think that u brag about the things u have, and a lot of people do not like ppl who brag. Just be yourself, and if they ask about the car u can tell them, but dont let it be the only thing u cna start a convo about.