Paranormal Sensitivity!?

he's too scared hiding in the closet from a 'boo' he heard earlier to watch tv.

Lol

Seriously though, some of those ghost shows are so obviously fake. We have one over here called "Most Haunted", I don't know if that translates in the States... anyway, it features this guy who claims to be some sort of psychic medium who is able to talk to spirits on camera. He goes into "trances". He also has to be the biggest phony on the planet.

Lol

Seriously though, some of those ghost shows are so obviously fake. We have one over here called "Most Haunted", I don't know if that translates in the States... anyway, it features this guy who claims to be some sort of psychic medium who is able to talk to spirits on camera. He goes into "trances". He also has to be the biggest phony on the planet.

is that french for something? it stand for 'most haunted' here. lol

i couldn't believe a show like that. the one i've ever watched, they tape their experiences. then they play it back and you can see stuff sometimes and definitely hear voices.

• 4 months later...
Yep........I believe... I have had way too many experiences to ignore it.

I haven't had any strong ones myself...but my sister has had ALOT. And some of hers have been witnessed by other people around her as well (so she's not just crazy).

I totally believe.

Like many people here, I've had a few experiences, which would make me mad not to believe. I don't think it means I'm mad, or have mental health issues. I just think some people see ghosts, and others don't. I think it depends on how open you are to that kind of belief.

In my old house, there was a young lady ghost who would stand by my door ever since I could remember. I never felt she was threatening- in a way, she felt protecting. It felt almost a shame to leave that house.

I've also encountered a more evil presense. It feels almost like they have control over you. It can be hard to shake off, but I believe they're also out of my life now too.

A friend of mine who died is also someone I see. That freaked me out at first, and I really did think I was hallucinating. After a conversation with another friend though, it became apparent we had both seen her. Now she visits regularly. It's nice in some ways, but also reminds me of all the fun times we had, which we'll never have again.

But anyway to sum this up, I definitely believe.