All Men Cheat? What's your say on this?

heavensent

I never have.

I think guys cheat for two reasons.

Can't get it at home, or they're bored.

Hmm... but who's fault is it?

The girl's?

It's not good for us girls to be put into that position. I'm going trhough a very difficult time right now.. where h's on the verge of cheating... we decided to give each other space.... how do we get them back... or who fault is it?

interesting thread and valuable opinions - thank you.

We know that using word "all" in a statement describing people is inappropriate. There are always exceptions. What, I think the author of the thread was asking is:

"What percent of men cheat? Is it true that majority of men cheat?"

Does anyone have any statistics on this?

The stats can vary from where you get it. I've seen then as high as 70% men and 55% women and as low as 35% men and 20% women. I've heard the latter quoted on Oprah and then 'confirmed' if you will from a site I find somewhat reasonable. One more item of note, men tend to inflate their numbers where women tend to delate theirs so an accutate number is possibly much closer that what is represented here. I'm not saying that they are correct, but they do seem to be more reasonable than the former numbers which seem a little high.

Lots of good posts here, very true that it can be dangerous to generalize, it isn't fair to anyone, not even yourself.

I know everyone has heard people say, "all men cheat" and that really concerns me seeing how I have major trust issues already and I am getting married in 3 weeks.

What's your guys' take on this? Do you believe it's impossible for a man to be honest and 100% faithful?

I have never cheated, never will.

Most of the men I have been with have cheated, but not all of them. I have gotten to the point where I expect it. I don't cheat, never will, but many men do. I know of women who do also. Why? I'll never know. I love sex and life with me is never dull, but me and most of my friends have has most of our men cheat. I know not all men do, so don't get upset, but I kinda expect it just the same.

A man will cheat if his emotional and physical needs are not being met in his primary relationship. Do your part, keep communication open and take care of your relationship. If you pull back emotionally, don't feel sexual, hold hurts from the past over one another's heads, you risk the chance of cheating. Don't let this happen!

Most of the men I have been with have cheated, but not all of them. I have gotten to the point where I expect it. I don't cheat, never will, but many men do. I know of women who do also. Why? I'll never know. I love sex and life with me is never dull

Well ya were braggin in another thread about how great you are in bed, so what gives?