i have accomplished day 1, night time sucks

Well, yesterday we broke up, and it has now been over 24 hours since i last saw him. Today was hard. I had times where I was happy, and then all of a sudden my stomach felt turned upside down..everything made me think of him...EVERYTHING. someone asked in my last post how long we were together, we were together for 1 year and 4 months. Well, at 5 this morning, I woke up, and started crying again...put a hot rag on my eyes because they were swolen from crying, and laid in the bed until i finally fell asleep. I woke up again at 9:00 a.m., and I couldnt go back to sleep, I tried to call my friend, but she was at church, and another friend was still asleep. So, I just went and sat with my dog and my bunny and cried and talked to them (i know, its stupid, but dogs cant talk, and you can tell them anything, without hearing them say how stupid you are, and they know something is wrong, so they just love you, and you dont have to worry about them telling other people what you say). Then about at 10:45 a.m., I went and got in the shower, got out and called my friend and she was finally awake. I got ready, and went over to her house. She didnt know we broke up yet, so I told her the story...we hung out. My parents came over there and we went riding 4-wheelers. Me and my friend went riding around, so it was a pretty good day...but now it is night time, I havent heard a word from him, and im lonely. My head is killing me, and I just need someone here with me, someones shoulders to cry on. I am so used to having my boyfriends shoulder to cry on...I am pitiful, i just want to die, I feel like this isnt going to ever end, and my heart hurts...I wouldnt never put this pain on anyone, and I hope that everyone is doing fine and not having to go through the same thing I am, but I know they are. I though he was the one...

Of course, I know how you feel, and have beein going through it myself for the past few days. The nights can be the worst time, and most painful. I know how you feel, it will get better. He's probably feeling just as bad as you are. In the meantime, TRY to have fun, distract yourself, and work on yourself. You will be fine, have faith in that.

thanks a lot everyone! Im headed to bed now, im hoping for a better rest than i had last night. By the way, I did talk to him about 20 minutes ago...and it was like a friendly conversation...and at the end when he was telling me bye, he send me a picture of him hugging me...it hurts, but tomorrow will be better, im sure...i am just worried about tonight. Thanks a lot everyone!

Night time you will find to be very difficult because you are used to sleeping in the same bed or talking to him before you go to sleep... perhaps you can combat this by talking to one of your closest friends before you go to bed. Hug your pillow or your biggest teddy!

Things will get better, they just take time... make sure that you aren't too hard on yourself, give yourself a big pat on the back for each day you overcome.

you poor thing , well don't be discouraged. I would really watch out with them break ups as they can mess you up emotionally big time, i learned that you should never go into a relationship expecting things to work out just because it concerns 'you' , and that a guy can always pick up his bags and leave anyday =\ , try to give yourself time to heal, and dont' participate in things that hurt you.