I have a friend whom I met a few months ago. She was introduced to me by one of my good friends(girl) We met as often as she was able. The first time I met her and talked with her I said to myself 'wow'. So i did something I shouldnt have done.....after I asked her if she had a boyfriend she said no but someone had asked her but currently she had no one. I jokingly said I couldve asked her first if Id known her earlier and she told me shes not interested in a relationship right now. Then I met her yesterday on a trip I was on with my youth group at church. I hadnt seen her in sooooo long and plus I had no contact with her for awhile. I mean I couldnt describe how i felt. I mean I thought at firstwhen i met herI thought it was gonna be one of the usual wont last that long crushes but this time i felt different. Lately shes been showing a little interest in me(or maybe im kidding myself)I wanted to know in what way i could show her instead of just telling her?

I think she knows.....continue to be yourself, ask her to do things..and see where it goes. This time around( since you did tell her you liked her) ...if she is interested, the signs should be quite clear.

Also there are many posts on the bottom of the forum page, click on the links about friendships and friends...there are many great ideas....

best of luck to you!