how do u know if he's not inlove with u anymore?

when he finds your annoying habits unbearable and finds it hard to forgive you. he starts to do things with you les and less an assortment of things like that but really it would be a lot easier to ask him and trust me less painful to hear it through his mouth instead of his actions if he doesn't

Unfortunately you will have to ask him. Hopefully he will be truthful and you'll be able to know he's telling the truth however he may respond. Believe me it's a toughie...I've asked my bf and still don't know if it's the whole truth. You'll need to do a lot of talking. Let him know exactly what you're feeling and why you're asking. Try not to let it evolve into an argument or fight. Also, try not to be accusatory or blame him for anything. That will just make him defensive.

You have to be a little more descriptive in your question. What exactly is the situation? I'm guessing that you feel that your BF is not showing you enough affection or 'love'. There could be many reasons why this is.

1. He could be losing interest in you

2. He could be showing you affection in a way you don't recognise (he's speaking a different language of love then you).

3. He could feel that you are not showing affection thus he is not returning it.

4. The relationship could have run its course.

There are many other possibilities, but please explain your situation so that we can be better able to give you advice. Thanks, and good luck.

I believe if you have the doubt then you probably know. I went thru this with my husband. No affection, coming home late and acts like it's a struggle to do anything at all. I am so sorry you feel this way. It's very hard on you. You need to ask him what's up so you can go on. It will be hard but at least you know and can go forward with your life.

we have been together tfor 2 years and 6 months now. I feel that he's "changing" He's not that sweetor thoughtful anymore and lately he has this annoying habit of shortening our phonecalls. I asked him about this and he denies it. He swore that i am the love of his life for forever. should i believe him when he's sending me different vivrations?

we have been together tfor 2 years and 6 months now. I feel that he's "changing" He's not that sweetor thoughtful anymore and lately he has this annoying habit of shortening our phonecalls. I asked him about this and he denies it. He swore that i am the love of his life for forever. should i believe him when he's sending me different vivrations

How is he "changing". I don't know how old you are, but understand that people change dramatically during there early years 15-25, people undergo radical changes. You are defiantly not the same person you were 2 years ago and neither is he. You have understand that people will change and grow. Sometimes they grow together other times they grow apart. You need to seriously sit him down and talk to him

Address what is really bothering you. Don't pester him this will drive him away. Why don't you feel satisfied anymore? What is causing you to feel this way? Clearly something is not right with the relationship. Has he voiced any concerns about this? I'm sure he is feeling similar feelings.

All is not lost, this is just a hurdle that EVERY relationship goes through (people are constantly evolving). Good luck.

He may have lost interest in your relationship.

My ex would tryto get off the phone really quick and then try to say that things are the same when it was not.

He was calling someother girl onthe phone that was why he could not talk with me.

He acted like he had no interest in what was going on in my life or anything I has to say.

The best thing you can do is ask him what is going on. Also youmy want to distance yourself from him also, so when you do break up it is not as hard.

If he loves you, he will see that you are notarounf as much and he may try to make an effort to try to save the relationship.

Back off from him it will help the relationship either way.

1. if he wants to dump you it is going to happen anyway.

2. If he loves you he will try to give you more afffection.

try it and see what happens.