how long should i wait?

dimp62003

my "friend" and me had sex and we have never used condoms but we have only had sex a few times and everytime he always pulls out. but this time he didn't pull out in time and got like half of it in me. so we are kind of freaking out so i was just wondering how long do you wait till you should take a pregnancy test?

my "friend" and me had sex and we have never used condoms but we have only had sex a few times and everytime he always pulls out. but this time he didn't pull out in time and got like half of it in me. so we are kind of freaking out so i was just wondering how long do you wait till you should take a pregnancy test?

Honey, the pull out method is how the baby I have now is due in two days. That method does NOT work. If the two of you are not ready for children, then come hell or high water, he and you need to sacrifice the extra sensation and use CONDOMS! This babys middle name could have been "Pullout". Even a little bit can get you pregnant. Actually I think i'm also a pull out baby!

Honey, the pull out method is how the baby I have now is due in two days. That method does NOT work. If the two of you are not ready for children, then come hell or high water, he and you need to sacrifice the extra sensation and use CONDOMS! This babys middle name could have been "Pullout". Even a little bit can get you pregnant. Actually I think i'm also a pull out baby!

LOL @ "This babys middle name could have been "Pullout"."

Haha, yeah I wouldn't do that without a condom personally How about you take some morning after pills.. Just in case, and next time go on the pills..

Well dimp, miracle and Legend are right... CONDOMS, CONDOMS, CONDOMS!!! Or just don't have sex! Beside that scold, most pregnancy tests don't work until you missed your period. It's horrible waiting, I'd imagine, but that's the only way it works. In my opinion, if you're not ready for a baby you should not have sex period... but definitely use protection if you're going to!