Got caught sleeping at her house...

Hey, the inevidable occurred.. I was caught by my step dad sleeping at my girlfriends house (secretely) Unfortunately my step dad is a cop, so he knocked on the door hard, and came in asking for me..at that point i ran out the window to my car, but my dad already saw my car which was hiddin around the block...

My step dad is grounding me, my gf's aunt was the one who answered the door and she now knows that i snuck in the house.. She will probably tell her mom, which im afraid will result in me not being able to see my girlfriend... I prey to god this does not occur, i love my gf very much and i want us to be able to spend time together. My gf's mom will most likely freak if she finds out because we cant even lay on the couch together when shes around..so the thought of sneaking in her bedroom is just ..bad..

Im feeling really empty.. I dont know what to do, i cant get in contact with my gf she doesnt have her cellphone with her its in her moms car..I have no clue of whats going to happen now... Its up to god..

Any tips? i know there isnt much to give a tip on..but any type of reasurance of to whats going to happen would be good.....

unfortunately, we must all live with the consequences of our actions. And this is exactly what you must do. If what you say is correct, then you will have to prove yourself and prove to others that you understand what it means to respect...especially the wishes of an authoric figure. I am sure the girl with her parents will have to do the same... and it will happen over and over again until you finally do prove it which means you actually have to learn. No more sneaking out for you, mister!

This is going to probably be a lecture to beware...

Well, I would try to keep your nose clean for the time being and get through your punishment. You have to respect the rules your parents and her parents put on you and her...it's their house, their rules.

Calling her on the sly while you are in trouble and she is probably in hot water too will only make things worse. You are going to have to work really hard to earn your GF's parents' trust back and your step-dad's trust back. I know you love your GF but you have to respect each other's parents and their rules. If you wanted to be treated like an adult you need to act like one.

I would apologize to her parents.

I know, im 17, and when i talked to my step dad the day of the incident (today) i really convinced him i have learned my lesson (which i did) and it really did teach me a lesson. It was bad to do on a school night thats for sure.. Im going to talk to him more when i get home from work tonight, and we will come to agreement on what my punishment should be..

Im just afriad and constantly worrying about whats going to happen w/ me and my gf. I dont care about being grounded, i just want us to be able to see each other again..

you broke your and her parent's trust with you so unfortunately you'll have to face the consequences.

learn from your mistakes.

after time this will blow over and i'm sure you'll be able to see each other in other ways. have you got a mutual friend? try meeting up at thier house.

good luck

Ok if i need to, i will talk to her mom.. I will try my hardest to earn her trust back... Her mom has the slightest clue of what we do.. We have sex and she doesnt know, shes just the type of mom who would totaly freak if she found out my gf says.. I dont know, i just cant wait to talk to my gf to find out whats happening.. Im preying it wont be as bad as im thinking.

I know, im 17, and when i talked to my step dad the day of the incident (today) i really convinced him i have learned my lesson (which i did) and it really did teach me a lesson. It was bad to do on a school night thats for sure.. Im going to talk to him more when i get home from work tonight, and we will come to agreement on what my punishment should be..

Im just afriad and constantly worrying about whats going to happen w/ me and my gf. I dont care about being grounded, i just want us to be able to see each other again..

Actions speak louder than words. This will take time. You cant just say you learned it. You actually have to learn it. As for seeing your girlfriend,

Do you really think that's impossible now? You're 17, almost 18 and soon you will be an adult. With that comes freedom as well as different obligations. There will be a time when your parents will have no more say but I hope you are mature enough to be ready for it.

Keep your nose clean for awhile and give your parents and her parents a reason to trust you. This will not last forever and you'll need to come to an agreement on the ground rules to see your gf.

I know a week or two will feel like it's killing you but the time will pass. However if you continue to try to sneak around and you get caught again you can expect the consequences to escalate. Then you may run into a "you can't see her anymore" consequence and you really don't want to get to that.

Ok if i need to, i will talk to her mom.. I will try my hardest to earn her trust back... Her mom has the slightest clue of what we do.. We have sex and she doesnt know, shes just the type of mom who would totaly freak if she found out my gf says.. I dont know, i just cant wait to talk to my gf to find out whats happening.. Im preying it wont be as bad as im thinking.

Parents do things for a reason and honestly, they do know what they are talking about. There is a reason why she didn't want her daughter having sex. Can you think of any reasons why? It would send any mother into panic-mode. What you should have done was not have sex because of her parents (and yours) so that even deeper, your girlfriend will realize how much you actually care about her. Since you can't go back in time, work on yourself and your character in a way that is pleasing to others and not just for yourself. Love taints sex and makes it seem okay if you have loving feelings when you also have sexual feelings. Despite what you believe, your parents are your parents and all they want to do is protect you. By going against her parents, you are going against their acts of protection which means to them you are going against who their daughter is (or who they want her to be) and so most likely, they are not going to be as understanding as your stepdad may turn out to be.

Heres an update: yesterday i hadnt talked to her since it occurred in the morning, no text, no phone call or nething.. i had texted her once after the morning and after i got off work i texted her and called her but no answer...

Finally i call her at 11:00 right befor i go to bed ( i figured i would give it 1 last try) and she calls back finally and tells me that her aunt and her talked and her aunt isnt going to tell her mom which is good..

So we talk for about 10-15 mins and she is telling me her mom wants her to go to bed and get off the phone (isnt rare) so she says she has to go..

I say wait im so happy to hear that ur not in trouble and im so happy to hear from u and i was worried all day.. she says she was worried too.

But she said she would text me or sumthing befor she went to bed, i texted her saying i love her and good night.. she never texted me.. Nothing..and its 12pm almost and i havnt got a text from her..

I really dont know whats happening.. She said she could of texted me at 4pm yesterday but fell asleep and left the phone in the car until her mom got back home at 10:30.. she had to of seen my missed calls.. but she told me she wouldnt of called that night for sum odd reason..

I dont know why she wouldnt text me or call me.. im going to try to go to my friends house for the night if my dad will let me so i can get things off my mind