yet another does she like me

hammo

There was a girl i ve posted a few times about recently. Well... now i like her best friend...

Ive known this new girl for about seven years, but i was never really good friends with her, never saw her outside of school and never found her particularly attractive or interesting. ( this could have been because i liked her best friend who was always with her)

She recently broke up with her boyfriend, but before that she talked to me via text every week or two. I was friendly, but i wasn't really interested in her.

After the girl i liked previously left for her overseas holiday, i found out this new girl i like is quite good at music. Me and my friend have been talkin about starting a band for a while, so i asked if she'd like to play piano in it. She was extremely excited about it saying that of course she wants to and that she loves music. I didn't like her at this point and we didn't really hang out or anything, i just thought she would be useful.

My friend tried giving her some cd's at school to listen to that were of mine and his mutual musical tastes, but she didn't like any of it.

We've also been joking for a few days about her being in love with me, and how she loves no one else, and how when she's free she's going to sleep with me, and how she'll enjoy screaming my name (despite being a very polite and innocent christian girl). We joke about it all the time and she laughs a lot about it.

I invited her round to my house for the first time a few days ago, so i could show her some sheet music for her to practice. We ended up listening to the music she originally didn't like all day and she said she liked it after all .

We also talked about life in general (nothing too deep and meaningful). She seemed to really enjoy talking, laughed at all my jokes, even the unfunny ones. It's rare for me to be able to talk to anyone, let alone a girl for pretty much a whole day, without feeling awkward or having moments when i have nothing to say.

This is when i realised how pretty and how interesting she really was. I would have never imagined myself attracted to her, but now suddenly i can't stop thinking about her.

Later at around 8 in the evening, i had two more (guy) friends around, and we were having a big chat. Then a phone rang and a nother one of my friends, who made it obvious that he liked this girl asked to talk to her. He asked her if she liked me or any of the other two guys and she said to him "no i don't like them, theyre my friends, just like you are". She then told us about how this guy was scaring her by coming on too strong when she didn't even like him. Then she was joking about how i should walk her home the next day from work to protect her from him.

I said ill walk her home from work the next day (i was having a party later that night and she was invited) to my house. She said shell need to get changed so we'll go past her house, and she asked if i wanted to have dinner at her house with her family. I said i wasn't sure i could, but she insisted on it. So i did.

At the party at my house, she didn't want to sit next to the guy that liked her, so she sat next to me the whole time, even though there were free seats next to her female friends. We didn't talk much one-on-one that night but she seemed to notice everything i said and laughed even when no-one else did.

The next day (today) she was at the mall, but we talked all day trough text about how she wanted a puppy. Just now i was talking to her about her best friend who's overseas (The girl who i've liked for a long time now, her best friend), and she asked if still like her ( i do, but less, because i now also like this new girl), I told her that i do like her friend and i miss her a lot. She then said she has some work to do, im not sure if it she was telling the truth or if she was disappointed about my answer or something.

I thought it would be best to not say anything yet, because she just broke up with her boyfriend a month ago, and although she's better now, and almost over him (i think), i rekon she might not want another boyfriend yet.

So there are lots of signs indicating she might like me, but afraid as with many girls previously that she only sees me as a friend. Should i ask her out, tell her how i feel, wait or what? Please help me! I don't want to take ages as i did with previous girls when it comes to asking them out.

My suggestion is just tell her "I think we have a lot of things in common and I really like you" depending on how she reacts you will see if she likes you or not, chances are she will either confess she likes you as well or say "That's really sweet I like you alot but I see us as friends". Judging by the recent break up she might not want a bf then again she might so Ithink it is best not to ask her out but to tell her your feelings depending on how she reacts you should know what is best. Good Luck and post any updates or PM me cause I might forget the title

Thanks for the reply. I might just do that. Also do u think that asking me to dinner with her family was some sort of sign? She seemed like she really badly wanted me to come. And my friends who were there at the time also thought it was kinda "suspicious".

If she invited you over to a dinner with her family then you can be almost sure she likes you, still my suggestion is confess your feelings to her and go to the dinner see how that goes.It really seems like she likes you but you can be sure until you tell her she might be afraid to take the first step Good Luck. Keep me updated.

i went to the dinner before i posted this actually... nothing happened there, her family was nice but she didn't display any signs or anything.

Yea ive convinced myself to tell her how i feel as soon as i see her next which will be in the next few days probably

Okay, update: last night she texted me that she was bored. I said i was too. She asked if i wanted to come round and rent a video. We ended up renting 2 (Be Cool and Kung Fu Hustle are both good movies by the way), but when we got to her house, her parents were home earlier than expected, so we watched the movies, then had a quick chat and i went home (i didnt get a chance to tell her anything about how i feel). I noticed that during the movie she mirrored my body language a lot, resting her head on her arm exactly when i did too. Her pupils were very large when she looked at me as well.

What worried me slightly was the fact that she was also texting some guy that asked for her number while she was at work. She kept telling me he's creepy and she wishes he'd leave her alone, but at the same time she spent like $10 talking to him

We said that she'd come round on tuesday for the band meeting, and because my friend has got bored of it she's saying it could be just me and her making music. She said for me to bring alcohol because i sing better then (neither of us are 18 yet so i doubt she was being serious). Hopefully ill get the chance to tell her how i feel when she comes round.

Okay, update: last night she texted me that she was bored. I said i was too. She asked if i wanted to come round and rent a video. We ended up renting 2 (Be Cool and Kung Fu Hustle are both good movies by the way), but when we got to her house, her parents were home earlier than expected, so we watched the movies, then had a quick chat and i went home (i didnt get a chance to tell her anything about how i feel). I noticed that during the movie she mirrored my body language a lot, resting her head on her arm exactly when i did too. Her pupils were very large when she looked at me as well.

These are all good signs - especially mirroring.

What worried me slightly was the fact that she was also texting some guy that asked for her number while she was at work. She kept telling me he's creepy and she wishes he'd leave her alone, but at the same time she spent like $10 talking to him

Yeah, one thing I've learned is that what people say sometimes has little to do with what they feel inside - body language and action matters most - words don't matter as much in certain cases. I'm not saying this to discourage you into thinking she may be interested in the other guy. Actually, it may mean nothing. Just like you might talk to more than one girl but still be interested in her, she may talk to more than one guy and still feel interest toward you.

Try this line, Smallworld passed a variant of it to me, and it works wonders!

"You know what, I would have considered this a date if you aren't still in the process of getting over your ex".

Insert it as part of a casual remark or a joke. Her reaction should tell you everything. Good luck!

I might just use that line. She's coming round tomorrow, so i might get the chance then.

She was talking to me yesterday thru text. She was at some work party thing on a yacht and she was telling me how she feels really bad because she has to work with her ex and she can constantly see him chatting up other girls.

I told her i'm having a staff meeting and we get free pizza. She said she wants some too. I told her she wouldn't be able to come, but i said we'll have to get pizza together sometime then. she said "sounds like a plan".

she also keeps texting me telling me she's bored and wants me to entertain her

Ok i'm convinced she either likes me or considers me a really good friend I hope it's the first one. I'll probably find out tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous

ok she's coming round soon. Yesterday i was at a gathering of six or so friends. She brought this guy she was texting along. He was kinda quiet and shy, and they hardly talked. He left before she did and as soon as he left she seemed to get more happy and hyperactive, and she started talking to me lots. I don't know what's happening between them, but im going to ask her out nonetheless. Theyve only known each other for two or three days so i probably still have a better chance than him.

Update:

She came round in the morning, i gave her some band music, we practiced together for about half an hour, then listened to music. After a while me and her decided to go to the mall to get food. We hung around there for a few hours and went home. During this time we talked all the time. we had fun. At the end of the day she asked me if i wanted to come round to her house to watch the movie Madagascar, but i couldn't. She then said that i probably can't come round now that she thinks about it, because her brother and sister would be annoying.

A few things happened: first of all i asked her what was happening between her and this new guy, and are they going out. She told me that they definitely aren't going out and prbably won't, and that he's kinda weird, although hes nice. (apparently he said after last night that he thought i was cool and very funny

Last night (Monday) he also asked her what she's doing wednesday and she said "nothing". He said hed text her so they would get together. Today (Tuesday) when i was talking to her i said im getting paid on wednesday and im going to go into town shopping for music cds, and i asked if she wanted to come along. She said that she does and straight away texted this other guy telling him she was buisy on wednesday after all. I tried hinting to her that this might be some sort of date saying ill show her a good place to get food and that we could also see a movie while we're at it, she seemed happy to go with it although i don't know if she got the hint.

She also told me that she really wants to teach me to dance (she does ballroom dancing and loves it)

Another thing i forgot to mention before was that she works at a food takeaway place that i often go to (3 or 4 times a week), and i know all her work friends quite well (including her ex-boyfriend). Whenever i'm there with her her ex (who knows we've been hanging out together lately) always jokes about us two going out and about how i'm very lucky, and how she really likes me (she hasn't actually told him anything, he's just being stupid) and she always tells him to shut up in an annoyed voice. I'm not sure if this is because she's embaressed or because she doesn't actually like me.

I didn't tell her how i feel ](*,), but it kinda didn't make sense at the time, but she seems quite happy to spend the majority of her spare time with me and we're both enjoying ourselves.I'm planning on using the line Ducky suggested on wednesday (tomorrow).

She recently broke up with her boyfriend, but before that she talked to me via text every week or two.

= she is setting you up as rebound. she wants sex.

about starting a band for a while, so i asked if she'd like to play piano in it. She was extremely excited about it

= of course. she wants sex from you.

We've also been joking for a few days about her being in love with me, , and how when she's free she's going to sleep with me,. We joke about it all the time and she laughs a lot about it.

= of course. she wants sex.

This is when i realised how pretty and how interesting she really was. I would have never imagined myself attracted to her, but now suddenly i can't stop thinking about her.

= chemistry.

she didn't even like him. Then she was joking about how i should walk her home the next day from work to protect her from him.

= wants you to be a man and give her sex.

She said shell need to get changed

= to look sexy for you.

and she asked if i wanted to have dinner at her house with her family.

= and sex after.

but she seemed to notice everything i said and laughed even when no-one else did.

= she is desperate for you.

and she asked if still like her

= sexual jealousy.

She then said she has some work to do,

= she got even more excited, but is insecure.

almost over him (i think), i rekon she might not want another boyfriend yet.

= true. but she does want sex.

Please help me!

= next time you are alone, have a nice talk, give her hugs etc, look her in the eyes, and ask "do you want to kiss me?" she will say yes and have sex with you.

Okay, she doesn't want sex because she is christian and doesn't believe in sex before marrage. (at least she didn't a year ago when she dumped her boyfriend at the time because he kept asking her to have sex with him).

I still haven't had the chance to tell her anything because we have hardly had any time when we were alone, just bad luck. But we have spent almost every everyday of this week hanging out together. I will have to talk with her about it soon so i don't turn into just a good guy friend.

Her family is leaving tomorrow morning for a week, and she asked me to come round that night to watch dvds with her.

Look, when you have sex with a girl, YOU ARE HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!

This girl is desperate for sex, and now. Why?

= she is using all her evolutionary detector systems to screen out the guy with most masculine traits. The one who will LEAD her. Thus the one with the best genes. She will allow those genes inside her as soon as she is SURE. This will be soon as she has very little experience of the world.

Good christian girls are the most fun to seduce because they will give you the best treatment in the bedroom. The sex will be special! She has so much repressed sexuality that is just waiting to be unleashed! What she is saying about waiting is called resistance, so as to not look like a * * * *. You must accept this for what it is: a test of your masculinity! She talks and laughs about sex with you all the time. She is waiting for you to take her!

You are a teenage boy living in the modern western world and probably a virgin. Tell me: is there ANYTHING you think about MORE THAN SEX right now?

YOU BOTH WANT EACH OTHER!

This girl is a cool chick, lots of femininity, no emotional tests, just simple evolutionary rational at work, and you must tap into this!

Within one hour of meeting this girl I would have her in ecstasy.

Take this girl to bed before someone else does.

Or you will be doomed to a life of mediocre success with women.

READ THE SIGNS!

Women are emotional creatures and must be dealt with on those terms.

STOP USING MALE LOGIC!

Learn how to communicate with women and understand their behaviour.

Okay i think i might ignore huntsman's posts. There may be some truth in them, but most of it is crap. i'm not just after sex.

Turns out il be also cooking and eating dinner at her house tonight, just me and her I'm hoping like hell all goes well.

Another Update:

Okay she does like me I couldn't be any more sure, even though she hasn't admitted it yet. During dinner at her house nothing really happened (i wussed out ](*,)) We did say we'd go and see a movie on thursday together. I didn't suggest in any way that this might be a date.

But last nite we were both at a friends party. She invited the guy she was texting round to it but he didn't show up and she was quite frustrated.

We were both sitting on the same 2 person couch and talked. After a few people left, the rest decided to stay the night and sleep. We didn't do much sleeping but she insisted on sleeping on the same couch as me (it was very small) cuddled up to me. We kept playfully hitting each other and tickling each other, after a while we were watching a movie and she kept grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers. She seemed to enjoy it when i put my arms around her waist. She kept playing with her hair as well.

We started joking around and calling each other darling and dear.

One of my loud-mouthed friends said to us "why don't you guys just get it over with and go out". I said that we are going out on thursday(referring to the movie we previously planned) and she agreed with me.

we haven't kissed or anything, but we always sit very close together and put our arms around each other now. All this was unspoken for the majority of it and i haven't admitted that i like her, although i always joke and suggest that i might. The same thing goes for her.

So it looks like i have a date with her tomorrow. We are also going shopping together earlier that day, and we'll be eating dinner together.

So guys, any advice?

Also a question. All this physical stuff. Should i just not say anything about it? Should i actually tell her i like her, or should i just assume we are going out and treat her as if we were without actually discussing it?