HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE REALLY IN LOVE???

its okay that your asking yourself this question for example i have been going out with my boyfriend for 7 months now and when i am around him no matter how sad or mad or whatever i am i just feel better around him i think you will know if you really love him. its like you think of him before yourself and you know that you would do anything for them. and when they love you back its awesome you can be throughing up with your hair up in a pony no make-up all pail and it wont matter they can look into who you are and think (know) that you are the most beautiful person on earth and you mean the world to them. same goes for you. just ask yourself these questions and then choose for your self. what does this person make you feel like? is he the best person in your life? would you do anything for him same for him. love ya QT.

Love is something someone can not explain to you. Love is something you find inside yourself. Love is that feeling that moment when everything around you becomes wonderful and the only thing that matters is you and this person. Life has meaning and understanding when you are in love.

Only you know when you are in love!