I need a guy to answer this

do guys only use gurls as sex toys, and nothn else??? cos if that true then wut the point of living? If thas the truth then i feel less of a human.

After all humans need other humans to live, imagine 1 person stuck in an island forever, they would eventually go crazy

Then why r there so many disrespectful people out there.

and how come when a gurl strips they get treated like trash and when a g uy strips they get treated wit respect.

And arent females supposed 2 b most respected cos theres more of us then there are men. plz answer this some guy..

How you treat a woman is based on your level of maturity and inner growth. Admittedly there are a lot of men who treat women like crap but there are a lot of women who accept and thrive on this. It's the whole bad boy persona issue.

As a woman matures she starts to understand what she really wants from a man - true love.

As a man matures he starts to understand what he really wants from a woman - true love.

Until then they play at different roles - user and used - until they understand what most wise people have learnt. All you want from life is companionship and to be loved. Everything else is shallow and meaningless.

Everybody knows that women are more emotionally attached to having sex then men are.Honestly most men do use women as sex toys and nothing else-but trust me it never last long.The reason guys are some what treated better or given better respect is because of the whole past thing that women weren't allowed to do anything and men were the boss of their house.Whethere people admitt it or not I know that most of the American population still has this idea in the back of their heads.It's really sad the women get treated the way they do sometimes by guys.I mean how can a man call you a femals dog and then turn around and want to have sex with you or ask you to do something for him.I'm not here to step on guys toes-I'm just here to tell the truth.It is common for a guy to think that he is the better species-which I think is wrong.Women have proven themselves time and time again.I don't know if this helps you in anyway but I hope it does something for you.

No one can really answer your question because every single one of us is different. We've been bought up in different environments, different cultures, different beliefs etc, our life experiences make us what we are today.

Some men have a bad attitude with women and treat them badly, who knows why, maybe its the way they've been bought up, or the people that they've associated with.

At the same time an equal number of guys are the opposite, and maybe for the same reasons

We all experience bad people in our lives, but its impossible to attribute this to all men, or indeed, all woman, as the same thing can be said of women also.

do guys only use gurls as sex toys, and nothn else???

NO!! This is true for guys that are scared of commitment or immature in general, and some men never grow out of it. It all depends on the person.

Don't feel less human, there are guys out there that will see the real you, and respect you for who you really are. You must understand, it works the same way for us. There are plenty of girls that screw with our heads and don't take us seriously, but I think it's a for a different reason.

Most men relieve their insecurities by having un-commited sex, and most women relieve this by getting false emotional comfort. Even if she's having sex with multiple people, it's usually the emotional side for her.

I respect all people, but I don't respect stripping (the act, not the people). I hate when girls say "I have to strip, it's all I can do to get by". It's a lie. There are plenty of other ways to get through life. So I guess men figure, "she doesn't care about herself, why would I care about her?"

I don't think it goes any different for male strippers, but I wouldn't know...

Just remember, there are some good ones out there, don't give up...

that is a very loaded question. and i wont lie, there are guys who only want a girl for sex. but most guys are not like that at all. in many cases sex is the last thing on our minds. often we want a girl because we enjoy their company, are always thinking about them, or because we like talking to/with them, is usually has nothing to do with sex.

If a woman has certain qualities that are important to a man, for example.. being trustworthy,kind and appreciative;then he won't mess her around because he respects her ! Let's not forget the women who use men as their piggy bank while leading them on before you pour out that 'women are victims' rubbish. THERE ARE BAD MEN AND BAD WOMEN.

aight. i agree wti the other guy, females that strip r trash,, i hate them peeps. I'm kinda a tomboy, i hang out wit guys only, dont think im disrespectin guys cos they my best friends most of em, and one of em tried to hit on me and jus said i was a nothn trash and all he wanted 2 b my friend was cos he thought i was a sex toy, and blablabla.. and i even dress like a guy, so why the hell would he do that. that really hurts man.

hmm i think ma post is finished now.

• 1 month later...

Nice, caring and fun guys exist!!!! (Honestly just getting out of college I thought the opposite, there are no women that want a committement other than hooking up[must be the 90s girl thing])!

You'll find the right guy soon. Maybe take a look at where you meet these guys. If you go to frat parties or clubs, traditionally "hooking up" places then you are setting yourself up for hurt. Try going to a sporting event and you will meet some good guys!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
that is a very loaded question. and i wont lie, there are guys who only want a girl for sex. but most guys are not like that at all. in many cases sex is the last thing on our minds. often we want a girl because we enjoy their company, are always thinking about them, or because we like talking to/with them, is usually has nothing to do with sex.

amen to that, i think the same. I enjoy the company of girls and i just love talking to them. Sex is just a bonus you get once you commit to a girl. Thats how i see it. Men that use women for "sex toys" are jerks, and sadly thats what most women go for.