do you think?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel really bad, I think im going to let you win, so many people are trying to be creative and were battling this out, chuckles** in some vague way i can see it no be fair!!

I know what you mean, and yeah im sure its possible, its our little hunt lol.

Id prefer not to be perfect, and id prefer to have experienced life the way it is, with the bad and things that have made me feel that little bit empty. Atleast i appreciate life, you know?

You win hun, your a swell kiddo. i like you, but dont want to bore each other *winks*

much lub, neva

Your not boring me at all. I thought you were hinting with the "im tired" so i thought i best take a little step back lol. I think your cool, and strong minded, i dont really know much about you though, thats another perfect downfall i can bable about me alot lol. only messing, one cant help it. But no, your not boring me. Just feel bad for other people.. Ill post another poem haha, and you can reply again!! jokes

neva

I think your cool as i put it, just because of your nature. Or atleast what ive seen of it so far. I like the way your talkative, have an opinion on things and dont stand back in the crowd. I like the cheekyness and the competition. Thats what i mean by cool, you seem like you can have a laugh with life and i like that, makes a change from people around here.

Strong minded - you seem to be sticking to what your saying, keeping up (usually) the stamina in the conversation and not necessarily breaking it down.

I guess thats my reasoning lol. Are you happy with that?

Who knows you could be the most evil person about and we could be so different its unreal.. but thats the mystery

Lol no not at all, i had a bossom buddy once and we talked for something stupid like 54 pages. now that was scary but we were proper analysing each other and it was well, random.

Im cool i guess, i had an interview for a university today which im a bit low over, it went fab but i didnt feel comfy with a few things so didnt do them. Its cool though. I guess that built up on other things which led to my weird and some what confusing poem. Smiles**

But as you can see, its usually small things that i exaggerate into huge disasters lol. Nothing really too evil ever happens in my life, just to put that straight. hehe

Snd why, dont you view yourself like that? how do others whove got close to you view you?

you had a good day too kiddo?

A bit young to be calling me kiddo...

I have been better, but I have been worse.

Let's hope the university are more positive over your interview. I'm sure you shone through and left an impression on them

Hmm - how do others view me?

Well, with certain people I'm overly sarcastic - and they think I have a deranged sense of humour... They would be right. It's rather dark

It'd be an honor to join you guys. But you know my random thoughts can be off the wall. So you've been warned.

DB - I'd say you have a good sense of humor, but you don't let it out much. You're very distant and tight lipped about yourself. Deny certain parts of you, not let them show through often. But an observant person can still see through. And its clear you care for people and believe in equality and what's right.

Kell - Deep and thoughtful. That's my first impression of you.

As for how people see me, thats easy. Weird. I'm the guy that quotes song lyrics and Star Trek to give advice (DB, want some more trek quotes? :splat: ). My humor is unique, but I'm always ready to lighten the mood, help people relax. And that seems to draw people to me. Though I let very few people really get close. And with those people I think they see someone with lots to offer, but whom experiences has taught to be extra careful.

DB - I'd say you have a good sense of humor, but you don't let it out much. You're very distant and tight lipped about yourself. Deny certain parts of you, not let them show through often. But an observant person can still see through. And its clear you care for people and believe in equality and what's right.

My sense of humour is a strange - you either love it or loave it.

Yes, I am contained - but I like it that way.

And of course I don't care about people...

One word to describe you, Shy:

Compassionate.

You don't care for people? In that case I wish more people didn't care about others.

Compassionate..... hmm.... But is there a point where the compassion becomes to much? Could my empathy for people be holding me back? Or if I am going to have a flaw, isn't that the best flaw to have?

We agreed earlier that every one is perfectly flawed.

There is a member of this site, a highly educated young man whose signature quote would be expected to be of a great philosopher, or famous person. In fact, it says "Above all: have compassion."

I strongly agree with that. The world lacks it.

I don't believe you can be too compassionate. For yourself, it may have some drawbacks, but you will be admired for it.

Thanks, that's what I thought but always nice to hear it from someone else, especially someone wise and compassionate themselves.

Simple acts of kindness are what makes the world a better place. And its not even being admired or appreciated that makes it worth it, though that is nice and you need it once and awhile. It's the fact that you made a difference to someone that makes it all worth it, no matter what you've had to go through with others who just don't seem to understand.

I agree with that sig. Speaking of sigs, there are a lot of good ones floating around. I suggested way back when a contest for best sig. Oops, guess I should be more accurate and say that I and other people suggested it (don't want to get in trouble again ). Think I need to suggest it again.

Got any other good ones? I'm digging Dreg's sig: "Believe in yourself and there is no one stronger." I'll be on the look out for other good ones.

Hidden Royalty's: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Always liked that one.

Best leaders do lead by example. Just a shame that so many leaders don't. And what's worse is the hypocritcal nature they have. Say you stand for one thing, act the opposite. Sigh, wish more people would see through that.

Darkblue. I like it, people comment on my humour, it kinda changes with who im around. I can be quite cheeky and sometimes a tad harsh, but half the time its settled with a riddle and only some folk get me.

You seem pretty cool.. dark isnt bad, i kinda like it.

And lol, kiddo is like empty, i didnt mean to say you were young, not that i know how old you are anyway, you could be like 13!!! thats the age to be on this bit isnt it? who knows lol. But your age doesnt bother me at all. Its just a line i use. so dont be too wounded hehe!

chuckles* at shy soul, no room is required, if so make it for three, join in if you want mr smiles*

no we havent "touched on love" what do you want to know, views, whether i am in love, oooh what is love? smiles*

I like being questioned

Ive had an amazing day which id like to add, and of to a bit of a shindig later so that should be cool.

Oh, and thanks shysoul, my poem was pretty random, but may i add, a joint effort from darkblue!! if i knew how to get back id quote his lines, but i dont lol gutted

Hope your ok guys, kell