To tell b/f about it or not????

Hi people, well I'm new here don't know hardly anything about this, in fact this is really my friend's sn I'm writing with, she let me. Never been into an advice room before, which feels weird, but ok, here goes. Well, I'll start saying that I always use to play tough with the boys at school, always had more male friends than girls, never liked dolls, nor dresses, nor high heels, and not that much make up either, instead it would be cars and tug of war with the guys and even with my younger brother, he's now 18 and im 19. Sometimes we would play wrestling and I would be the one pinning him down until he gotten older and it became harder. Anyways, I do have 1 yr. relation b/f who I love but see, it's been liek 3 yrs since I tend to get arouse the most by sometimes wearing my brother's clothes, he does know it and yes does think it's funny. Once in a while I even go out with his clothes (in smaller size, tough), but that's just for arousal. Nohting more, I'm 100% straight, just that I don't like fixing myself that much nor dresses. Agh, last time I wore a dress, was to like impress my b/f, and yea, it was like the first time, on a party, I didn't think it was elegant, I felt uncomfortable on it, prefer jeans and sneakers. But see, I dunno if I should talked about that to my b/f, telling him I get arose by cross dressing. At the same time I dunno how he's gonna react, he might think I'm bi or les, which I'm NOT, I'm straight. U can cross dress and also be straight.

Many women enjoy wearing articles of men's clothing, and there is *generally* no stigma attached to that provided the overall appearance of the woman is still that of a woman and not overly masculine. In this respect, women have quite a bit more sartorial freedom than men do, because in our culture "male" clothing is more or less "default", whereas "female" clothing is "for women only". I would not expect your bf to be upset to learn that you sometimes get aroused by wearing articles of men's clothing, to be honest.

i have one piece of advice to situations like this. as per all relationships, you need to let your partner know your feelings, turn-ons, turn-offs..

communication is essential to a good relationship, as is trust.

so let him know that you get aroused by dressing in men's clothing. personally, i get turned on when my girlfriend wears my boxers to walk around the house.