Star6

Heya, few questions about anal!

Me and my boyfriend have tried it a few times before, but most of the times it really hurt even though I was extremely wet on one occasion and it went in and out very easily but it was just the feeling of being stretched it hurt so much I ended up in tears so we stopped. I know he likes to do it, but I won't because of the pain. Also it really feels like you want to poop aswell lol, how do you get rid of that feeling. I've read of girls orgasming from anal, how on earth? Lol! I wanna be able to enjoy it but I can't. Whats the best position for a girl during anal? Someway that hurts less, we must have tried it at least 3 times, but it still hurts, unbareable pain. Will I just not be able to get used to it?

Ta guys. x

Orgasms have as much to do with the mind as it is does with physical sexual stimulation.

It's just like women who can orgasm by having their breasts touched.

I think it's great that you want to share in physical aspects of sex that your boyfriend wants, but you also have to know your limits. If anal sex is something you don't want to do; say so, and that should be the end of it.

Most of the pain and discomfort come from the penis rubbing hard against the sensitive skin around the anus. In addition as the sphincter muscle is irritated, the more likely it is to clamp up, increasing the pain and discomfort.

As for you "getting used to it" that implies you are able to relax and enjoy it. You can have your boyfriend try using a finger, working his way up to 2 or 3 to help you get more comfortable with having something move in and out of you like that. As you can relax more, then you can try having him penetrate you.

Definitely use a lot of lubricant, water based if he's wearing a latex condom.

Just a word of caution, after anal sex you should have you boyfriend wash his hands and privates before continuing to have sex, and put on a new clean condom. Going from Anal to Vaginal sex is a major health risk.

Honestly, I have only done it a few times.

I have been told that it gets easier with time.

Have you tried any tried any type of lubrication? Like KY jelly! try the warming gel, you can find it at just about any drug store!

My boyfriend and I have tried it with him from behind but me controlling the motion, and speed.

Good luck! And you can enjoy it!

As others have pointed out, working up s-l-oooo-w-l-y is key.

I suggest experimenting with anal toys such as butt plugs as well as fingers on _yourself_ first. You can learn how much "warmup" you need and experiment with pleasing yourself with this sort of stimulation.

Also, some people have zero clue wrt how bodies tend to respond to things going in the wrong way. if he can't understand why he needs to slow down, he may need to be dared into trying quick entry himself, using a sex toy. This tends to bring understanding rather quickly!

s.

You can buy a special lubricant for anal sex that has a numbing ingredient in it. It helps a LOT!!! I'm not sure how it would go over with him, but if he's wearing a condom I can't see that it would matter!

Go to a sex shop, or look online if you're too embarrassed to go in person.

link removed

As far as feeling like you have to go to the bathroom, that's normal. It helps to give yourself an enema beforehand so you KNOW there's nothing in there... nothing makes you tense up more than feeling like you're about to take a crap on your bf's dink!

smiles* the issue of what to do when anal hurts, to be fair I havent dabbled in it, but cruiosity is always there!

I remember when I was young and you tried "simple drugs" not that I am in any way attempting you to drag you down that path but I remember sniffing poppers when i was about 12 as a starter. And had the old myth of loosening the anus so... You could be our tester bunny

But, if thats not the right thing for you, then id stick with the advice of starting slow, see if he can hold back a little and not always thrust all the way in, it might help.

But in all fairness, if its making you uncomfortable enough to cry then id avoid it. Or if not completely avoid, leave it for those ULTIMATE special occasions teehee

I'll pass on the tester bunny thing I think! Lol!

Ta nataliejulie, although wouldnt me sitting on top hurt more? I could try the side one at some point, when I'm ready. Excuse if im just being dead thick lol but whats spooning?

xx

There is some stuff called "anal ease" in a tube that really helps. (Can get this at the local toy box store) It numbs the external anal area a bit. Best to give yourself a fleet enema well beforehand, also. KY is a must, as well as relaxing as much as possible. Spoon position is good because you can help control it yourself more. I haven't done it a lot, but there was a time I thought it was just impossible for me. Being with the right guy makes a big difference. He has to be very patient as well as cautious if he wants you to enjoy it.

• 3 months later...

I think it is great that you want to be pleasing to your boyfriend, but if it hurts that much, then I would just move on. You are very young and may enjoy it in the future, but why pursue this now. If my girlfriend tried as hard as you have, then I would just appreciate the fact she tried and move on. If he likes the butt, then let him put a small finger in there and maybe you will like that. This is something you have to work up to, but at your age I don't see it worth the effort. You are so young and you should not be in pain to have your bf satisfied. Anal can be good, but so can other things as well.