For the uninitiated, please see my previous post on this subject

link removed .

Now onto the real issue.

It would seem like the girl described before really likes me but isn't sure I do. That much is clear.

As it happens, she asked me out again today. For a date this coming week. If this isn't a sign of her liking me, then I don't know what it is. She wrote something along the lines of "if you want to, we could get together the next week". Don't get me wrong here, she IS single and she has appearently gotten over the loss now. So she is ready to move on.

According to S4il, who kindly answered my last post, her asking me out like this is almost a direct welcome for me, is it not?

Have I got this all wrong or am I standing in the doorways of Heaven? Not a clue really. Please, someone, help me out here!!

Warning!, Will Robinson, Warning!

Friend alert! Friend alert!

Important question you have to ask yourself. Would it kill you if this girl thought of you as only a friend? That might be the problem. Women tend to try to keep guy friends around so they can feel good about themselves (versus guys keeping girl friends around so they can try to get some). Anyways, if you want this girl then you're going to have to do something to show your interest BUT it might cost you a friendship if she only wants to be friends.

My suggestions:

1) When you're walking grab her hand - it's not aggressive but it create physical contact. If she pulls away - DAMN! Friendship. If she doesn't, you've passed the first test bud.

2) Look into her eyes deeply as you're holding her hand. Does she look away or make a joke or pull her hand away? DAMN! Friendship. If she doesn't and stares back at you... smiling too? Second test passed!!

3) Stop walking, grab her other hand and face her straight on. Tell her you think about her all the time and you want to know if she feels the same way. Does she bolt? Laugh out loud? DAMN! Friendship. Does she smile and look away but doesn't remove her hands? Does she say yes? Does she throw you down and jump on you? SUCCESS!

hum, tough call. I fear she may be rebounding. She is wanting someone she likes to hang with since she lost the man. This does not mean she does not like you...but the timing is not great. I think for me if the quote was accurate.... "if you want to we could....." reading into words...this is not friendship....

If it was, she would just say....hey its me lets go to the movies..

She is steping carefully here, which means she is thinking she may like you. She is waiting to see how you respond. Does she have a clue that you like her?

Hey,

She is waiting to see how you respond. Does she have a clue that you like her?

Yeah, I agree, tough call. She does have a clue about my caring for her, I sort of told her that at one point. That I like her very much. To this she said nothing... I know I'm swimming in the deep end here and have no clue whatsoever, but probably she just wants to be friends, right?

Well then the best you can do...if you really like her...is keep spending time with her and see where it goes! What do you have to lose? And there was a post about some techniques to use...just be careful....tread lightly and read her signs...(body language)