what if he likes hanging out?

Caterina

This guy is always willing to hang out, he is my friend and seems to enjoy my company. HOwever, I don't know if he likes me, he never touches me for instance, and he always wants me to be the one to call him, although he is very eager to hang out when I do. His reason for me being the one to call is that he is less busy then I am so whenever I call he is automatically free. However, he has never kissed me, etc.

It sounds to me like he is just a friend. Do you want more from the relationship? Then maybe you have to be the one to make the first move.

Be careful though. If he is a good friend, it is possible that if he does not feel the same way the dynamic of your friendship may change. If you decide you want to take the chance, understand that there may be some risk to the current relationship you have with him.

Could be thinking of more to. I know that as a very shy person who usually had more free time then the girl, it was easier for her to say when she was free. I'd say something but then she was busy. On the other hand I rarely had things going on. So that could be true.

Either he is not interested in more, or he is really shy. Do you like him? If so, casually flirt when you are together. See how he responds.

Some guys are just more reserved and un-sure of how the girl think of him. He doesn't just want to put his all out there just to be hurt once again.

I think he likes you and is just scared to make the first move. If you want him to make the first move you're going to have to hint more that you like him.

Everyone grows up different while a otuchy-feely person may seem the norm ro you, to tohers it ma just seem weird at first. Like me, the instant I meet someone I can't just all of a sudden be close to them. It takes me alot of time, I think because it just doesn't naturally occur(my family's not that close, us giving another one of us a hug is one of the signs of the Apocalypse).