Turning online abilities into offline abilities

I wouldn't consider myself to be an extremely shy person, but just like many others, I find it easier to talk to guys online than offline. The guys I talk to online mention how much they like my personality and whatnot, so I'm not too worried about that aspect. My problem is finding the means to be myself around guys I'm attracted to offline. Any suggestions?

hmm..ive seen the same situation but in reverse. I found it very hard to talk to girls that i had talked to online. Try to find random times to bump into them and just try to take it from there. Start by saying hi and then go into how they are doing and see if u can find a common ground. hope this helps.

Thanks, Rocket! I've never met anyone I've talked to online in person before. I just mean in general. It's so easy for me to be myself while conversing online, but when it comes to meeting guys offline, forget it. It's like I freeze up and can't think of anything to say. Maybe I'm hesitant to let loose for fear of looking stupid. It just drives me crazy because I can be "appealing" to guys online, but have trouble in the real world. Ugh...

Oh, good. I'm not the only one in this situation. That's a very good piece of advice though. To step back and realize what your 'online' qualities are, and then apply them to a real life situation. I suppose it's easier said than done. I need to find some more audacity.