whats your favorite?

"Love is given and not asked for"...a quote I came up with for myself!

Thanks to my pa who is in heaven, I don't think that I could've thought about this quote if it wasn't for him when he was alive. I realize that when it comes to TRUE LOVE, when a person loves you, they love you wholeheartedly, NO questions asked! Their love is sincere, unconditional, pure, kind, and gentle.

When I first saw you I was afraid to meet you, when i first met you I was afraid to like you, when i first liked you I was afraid to love you, Now that I love you Im afraid to lose you.

The hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love, love someone else.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presense that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember its true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you.

Dont settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you cant live without.

Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked accross it in his barn boots.

-Hoosier Farmer

Another one of my favorites:

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved

BellaDonna