Hi guys

I met this bartender a few weeks ago. i asked for her number but she said she was in this man hating phase..regardless she took it. Turns out that she did call me but there was a mix up on my answering machine..she thought it was someone else. She thought i was playing her. Anyways i ran into her and she gave me the whole story about how she called me and thought it was the wrong number...Anyways i gave her my number again and she called and we spoke. She asked me to visite her where she works which i did. We spoke once more for about 1/2 hour...then all of a sudden she does not call. Does she like me or am i just a pawn on her chess board. I called her recently but as i expected she never returned my call..i think i know that is was not meant to be but i just need assurance. sorry for the long paragraph. thank you

well. it all depends on how long you have been awaiting a call back... If its just been a few days.. Then maybe she is a little busy at the moment.. And she may call you soon....

Or... When you met with her, she wanted to find out about you, and maybe she found out she didnt like what she heard..... But you were there.. I'm sure if it lasted as long as you said it did.. I'm sure she will call... Give it some time

You might wanna try calling like 1 more time though.... But dont call more than twice... I figure you call more than twice.. its a bad sign... But its all up to you man..... That is the best advice I can give you.. Because I dont really know how your hour and ahalf convo went.... Well good luck on all of that...