How do you forgive?

You are going to be more broke when you finish than where you are now. If you wait until you can afford it, will that day even come in the next 1, 2, or 3 years? Yes, you will have full time employment but you will still have the debt. BTW, what happened after the first two years that you believe started his infidelity.

You are going to be more broke when you finish than where you are now. If you wait until you can afford it, will that day even come in the next 1, 2, or 3 years? Yes, you will have full time employment but you will still have the debt. BTW, what happened after the first two years that you believe started his infidelity.

Ahhh, but if I work in an urban inner city school for 3 years there are government programs that forgive student loan debt. So if I finish my financial situation will be much better than if I leave now and never finish school.

And I really don't know what started this. We had 2 years of a weird relationship, then we had 3 years of a normal relationship, now we've had 2 years of crap. We can't seem to get on the same page, but I guess if I'm dealing with his betrayals it makes sense that I can't get in sinc with him.

But if I leave him that's what I will have to do. My parents are in no position to help me, and I would feel horrible asking for money from the rest of my family just to get a second degree. I can't support myself and my son and go to school at the same time.

Could you get another loan? Many colleges operate a Student's Union where they can help you if you are having problems in any aspect of your life, I would enquire at your school about any programs they may have that could help you such as the hardship loan I received - I never had to pay that back.

Ill just be blunt... I cant see any reason to justify this one, or sugarcoat it. Sometimes I can sit here and say do this or that, to try and make it work... but im just not feeling that here.

Kick him to the curb. Move in with friends, or family if you have to.... but I vote you find a man who deserves you. If you man wants the hoochie let him have her.

Unless she is a 400 pound brute who manhandled into submission him theres no way he should have ever been in her presense without his pants on, or with a rubber on.